Review | Select Fairy Basic Brown 1 Day Lenses

Thursday, August 18, 2016


Hi everyone! image How have you all been?
It's been a really long time since I've done a circle lens review on my blog. I'm still a quite active user of circle lenses but have gravitated more towards the daily use ones than the yearly ones and I can never go back to using the yearly ones because they're too thick and uncomfortable on my eyes and I believe my eyes have gotten a bit more sensitive throughout the past few months.
Anyways, today's review is going to be on the Basic Brown 1 Day lenses from the brand Select Fairy. These are available on PinkIcon which is an online lens store based in Hong Kong which sells a large range of lenses, wigs, makeup, and even polaroid cameras!
If anyone could translate for me :3
D.I.A: 14.2mm
Colored D.I.A: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
You can tell how extremely dark my eye colour is which is why I'm always wearing lenses that are light brown to make my eyes pop a bit more.
Comfort: /5
These lenses are incredibly comfortable which is why I love wearing daily lenses so my eyes don't get irritated at all. Also, I am able to wear these all day long unlike the yearly lenses where I can only have them on for at most four hours because they dry out on my eyes a lot quicker because they're thicker.

Design: /5 
If you guys don't know, I'm a huge fan of natural brown lenses rather than crazy colored and intricate designed lenses. These lenses suit my preference to a T. No one really noticed that I was wearing lenses except for people who wear colored lenses themselves. These are extremely natural and a great way to boost your regular eye look.

Enlargement: .5/5
While I didn't get these for enlargement purposes, these lenses actually do a decent job at making my eyes look a little bigger even though the colored part of the lenses are 13.5mm. 

Overall: /5
These have become my favourite lenses not just for the design, but for the comfort as well. These are a great all around lens if you have extremely dark eyes like mine and you want a natural way to boost your eye look. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this review! It's been a while since I've done a post non-skincare related or circle lens related at all. It probably won't be too prevalent on my blog much since I don't try all kinds of lenses that much. If I find one I like, I'll stick to that one for a while.

Also on a random note, here's my Soundcloud playlist of some songs I've been really liking a lot these days. Take a moment out of your day to enjoy some music!
 
Have a great week everyone!

xx,
Lily

Disclaimer: These lenses were sent to me by PinkIcon for review purposes only. All opinions are my own and honest. Keeping it real for you guys.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe