Review | Dear, Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hi everyone! How have you all been?
Today's review is going to be on the Dear, Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser ($18) which was kindly sent to me by Cupidrop, a Korean cosmetic online shop based in New York City that sells not only some popular Korean cosmetic brands, but some unique and interesting ones as well.
The lovely Kate sent me this and another product that I'll be reviewing very soon so look out for that!
Description:
"Hypoallergenic, low-irritant amino acid facial cleanser that is gentle enough to use on most sensitive skin. The cleanser gently yet effectively cleanses while hyaluronic acid, aloe vera extract and olive oil keeps skin balanced & moisturized.
The cleanser is free of alcohol, paraben & artificial colors.
Dear, Klairs does not test on animals."

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Propylen Glycol, Lauric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Betaine, Stearic Acid, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Ananas Sativus(Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Melaleuca, Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Pyridoxine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus, Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ceramide 3, Propanediol, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Rapa Turnip) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Solanum, Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lysine HCl, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Beta-Glucan, Papain

Right off the bat, I'm in love with this brand's concept as it's one of the few Korean brands that do not test on animals, cares about the environment, and has simple ingredients. image It seems as though this brand's skincare is more geared towards sensitive skin types so if you have sensitive skin, listen up!
As stated in the name, the product comes out as a foam. Judging from other people's pictures, theirs comes out fluffier but my foam is more airy and doesn't foam up much when I use it.
You can see it in use in my skincare routine video at 3:21:
Click on image for a higher resolution photo
Even though it doesn't fluff up like others, it still does the job.
This cleanser is very gentle to the skin so I would highly recommend it if you have sensitive skin. My skin type at the moment is more combination now due to the summer heat but it still works well for me. I feel as though I get a really deep cleanse all the way to my pores (and we all know I need that). Because of that, I feel as though this cleanser is perfect for all skin types. 
I think this is one of the very few cleansers whose claims are actually true. This is gentle and I don't have that tight feel to my skin that most cleansers leave. While this cleanser is more moist than others, I would still use an emulsion or moisturizer afterwards.

The only con I have for this product is that it has a strong tea tree scent that I know some people won't enjoy. I initially didn't like it but I got used to it. 

imageLikes:
- Extremely gentle cleanser (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Moisturizing (great for dry skin)
- Deep cleansing to pores (good for oily skin)
- Doesn't leave skin feeling tight
- Simple ingredients, no parabens, alcohol, or artificial ingredients
- No animal testing!
- Great for all skin types

imageNot-so-likes:
- Strong tea tree scent may bother some people

I am in love with this cleanser and I think it's safe for me to recommend this is for everyone no matter what skin type you have. I might purchase this as a gift for my sister, who has sensitive and dry skin, and boyfriend, who has acne-prone and dry skin.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review and found it informative! After my last skincare review which ended up bad, I'm glad this one was a success. Reviewing skincare products kind of freak me out because it can either work really well or work terribly for me and ruin my skin but I guess that's what comes with the job of being a blogger!

And before I leave, I just want to leave this song that I've been loving so much these days:
I'll be back with another blog post soon! Have a fantastic week, you guys!

xx,
Lily

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cupidrop for review purposes. All opinions are my own. Keeping it real!!!!!!!1!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love Klairs! I remember trying one of their mosturizers years ago and it was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try out more stuff from their line since I love this cleanser so much! I'll be sure to try their moisturizer next. :) Thanks for stopping by, Sachie! <3

      Delete
  2. I've been hearing so many good things about Klairs!! I still really wanted to try their BB cream that Pony used in one of her tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they had makeup products! I haven't used a BB cream in so long but if Pony likes it, gotta try it :D

      Delete

Subscribe