KoreanBuddy Haul + Review

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hi everyone! How have you all been? image
Today's post is gonna be a quick haul and review on a shopping service I tried out recently called Korean Buddy. If you're not familiar with them it's basically your own personal shopping helper who's able to get your Korean exclusive or things cheaper from Korea to you no matter where you are located. It's sort of similar to Tenso if you're familiar with that. There is, of course, a commission fee for their services. There are more details here that'll answer your questions because I'm not so sure how to explain it all myself.image
Everything was packaged well and carefully so no damages at all.
You can choose whether you want the cheaper shipping option which will provide no tracking number or EMS shipping which is a bit pricey but if you can, I'd go with that option as your package will arrive a lot quicker and you'll have a tracking number. I went with the cheaper option and like most cheaper/free shipping from Korea, it can vary in delivery time between 2-4 weeks. Sometimes I get a bit anxious that my package got lost or I'm really impatient so I think next time I'll probably opt with EMS.


Here are the things I ordered:
  • Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 500ml - I've been using the 250ml bottle for almost a year and I'm almost finished with it. This 500ml bottle will last me forever!
  • Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil - This is my favourite eyebrow product so I decided to pick up a backup
  • Missha x LINE Friends M Magic Cushion Moisture - Basically this and the rest of the Missha x LINE collection was the reason why I used KB because at the time I ordered, the LINE collection was only available on one Korean site that didn't ship internationally so I was upset that I wouldn't be able to get my hands on the LINE collection. Then KoreanBuddy sent me an email and saved my life (not literally but you know)! Product review will be coming soon...
  • Missha x LINE Friends 4D Mascara - I have a review on this mascara already and it's become one of my favourite mascaras ever so I decided to pick up a backup and why not get one in a cute Brown packaging?
  • Plus lots of Etude House samples! I'm most excited to try the Big Cover Concealer BB to see how well it covers.
I honestly didn't get a lot of stuff. I only had my eyes on two LINE makeup stuff and I just got the Etude House stuff along the way since I should have backups of those since they're one of my favourite products. I'm quite satisfied with my purchases! I think next time I'll stock up on sheet masks since a lot of the sheet masks I want are sold out online and take forever to restock (I'm looking at you TesterKorea).

REVIEW
I'm extremely pleased with Korean Buddy and I highly recommend it if you want some exclusive products that aren't sold online or are difficult to get for international shoppers outside of Korea. I'm looking online and almost every online Korean beauty shop is sold out on the LINE makeup so it's probably best to get it from someone who can get it easily and quicker than having to wait until the online shop restocks on them which might take a long time.
This shopping service is not exclusive for just makeup; you can also purchase fashion, event tickets, music, snacks, basically anything from KB. A lot of items are cheaper for domestic Korean shoppers and we, the international shoppers, get screwed by import fees and stuff from lots of online shops because we are international so KB is great to save lots of money because you're paying the price someone in Korea would be paying. 
Chris from KB went above and beyond to help me with everything and replied to my questions and concerns almost immediately. I'd have to say KB has the absolute best customer service I've ever experienced and customer service is a huge thing for me. image

Rating: imageimageimageimageimage/5

If there's ever another exclusive collection or something that's hard for me to get from Korea, I'll definitely be using Korean Buddy again. They'll be my go-to for everything now. I've never been so pleased with a business so much. I hope you guys check them out and give them a try!

xx,
Lily

Disclaimer: I was not sponsored by Korean Buddy. Everything was purchased with my own money and all thoughts and opinions are my own and honest. Keeping it real here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh, I'd love to try some Asian makeup products! This website sounds really cool :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say Asian makeup is pretty much top notch and is making its way to overseas and getting quite popular so you should really try some! :)

      Delete

Subscribe