Small Haul | Nintendo, The Face Shop, My Shop

Monday, November 30, 2015

Hi everyone! How have you all been?
Today's post is gonna be pretty short. I'm just gonna show you a couple of things I bought in the past few weeks. I'm trying my best to save money! I think I did well by not doing any Black Friday shopping but now I have to get through Cyber Monday. The reason I wanna save as much money as possible is because I'm gonna go to Korea this summer! It's gonna be the first time since I was like 2 or 3 years old going back to Korea so I wanna make it worth it! Anyways, onto the haul!
I finally picked up the new Animal Crossing's Happy Home Designer game! I also bought a pack of 5 Amiibo cards. The game came out back in late September and I was holding off buying it because I wanted to get the bundle with the new 3DS but then in the end I decided not to go for that since I didn't really need a new 3DS and it's not like there's a whole bunch of exclusive games only for the new 3DS yet.
Some people have asked me how I like the game and to be honest, it got boring real quick. Maybe it's because I was binge playing it for two days straight but I completed everything in 2-3 days and now I have nothing to do! But oh well.. it's still cute!
Here's everything opened! I got the Redd card with my game and the rest of the cards are from the Amiibo card pack. I was hoping to get an Isabelle and I was down to just buy an Isabelle card from eBay but after playing the game, it's not really that worth it. At least I'm saving money because I was ready to blow all my money on Amiibo cards! But now the Amiibo figurines for Animal Crossing came out and they're pretty damn cute...
I found The Face Shop store at a mall somewhat near me!image I guess more in the LA area is where all the Korean shops are. They were having a F&F sale and I just wanted to get skincare stuff. I kinda went mild since I knew I could have gotten these cheaper online so I just got a couple.
I already tried out the green tea mask and I'm kinda glad I didn't get anymore because I'm not sure I'm in love with this mask. It gets kinda dry quickly and it didn't feel like it absorbed into my skin that well and it just kinda felt like putting water on my skin. I tried other masks from Etude House, Missha, Innisfree and some other brand I can't remember but those all felt nice. I thought no one couldn't get a sheet mask right but this one just felt odd to me.
I finally received my Venus Eye Bright Red lenses from Pinky Paradise! I don't wanna complain but holy crap I was checking my mailbox every single day seeing if these arrived. They kinda took a while and I was hoping to use them for Halloween but now it's past Thanksgiving LOL. It's alright though since I can use them hopefully next Halloween. A review will be coming up soon!

Also just to let you guys know, the Black Friday deal at Pinky Paradise is still going on so check it out!
Last thing I have are the Pokemon Christmas cards for my shop! If you guys follow my other channel, I have a speedpaint video of me drawing this and I received the cards from the printing shop a couple weeks ago. People have already ordered some and they're really liking them! So if you're interested, you can purchase them on my Etsy

That's it for today's post! Hope you guys are having a great start of a new week! I'll talk to you guys soon!
xx,
Lily
    

P.S I love this song

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Please tell me how the new animal crossing game is *O* I've seen a lot of people get it but no reviews yet x; And the pokemon headphone plug you have at the end of your 3DS is so cute!!

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A crafting friend a mine made it and sells it on his Etsy shop :) They're sold out at the moment though.
      To be honest, I don't think the new AC game is something you NEED and I got kinda bored of it after only having it for two days but I already finished it. It's cute but it's not really mindblowing awesome.

      Delete

Subscribe