Review | Nature Republic Triple Volume Tint in Rose

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Hey everyone! How have you all been?image
Today's post, I will be reviewing the Triple Volume Tint by Nature Republic. I received this as one of the gifts my aunts gave me when they were visiting from Korea. It was the first time I've ever met them and they already knew how much I love Korean makeup! Thanks 이모!
Basically what this product is supposed to do is it's a lip tint that becomes more vivid the more your apply it hence "triple volume".

*One touch* lip tint
*Two touch* lip gloss
*Three touch* lip stick

The packaging has a good weight to it and doesn't feel cheap at all even though Nature Republic is a road shop brand I believe.
As you can see, the applicator is a tear drop shape with a small opening in the middle which holds more product inside so you apply more.
So the colour I got was in Rose which is a very bright fuschia colour. It's probably more appropriate for spring and summer but I'll still wear this colour all year round!


As you can tell by the swatches, it has a pretty glossy finish. The gloss does last for a while but of course the gloss goes away when you eat or wear it for a while.
Now I'm the type of person who doesn't like wearing lip gloss at all since I hate the sticky feel on the lips. This product doesn't feel sticky to me at all and actually feels moisturizing and still gives me a nice shine on the lips!

It's really easy to apply this very sheerly on the lips for a natural tint on the lips. You just need to scrape off some product into the tube and use a light hand applying this on. But when you want to get a full on bright look, just apply without scraping any excess off and you'll get a full coverage bright lip. This makes this product really handy in your makeup bag when you want to change your look from day to night (but who am I kidding, I don't ever go out at night lol).
When you do wear it fully, like I said, the gloss will go away but the colour will stay behind as a tint. This will stain your lips so the colour won't grossly fade away throughout the day.

I think the closest comparison I have of this in my collection is the YSL Glossy Stain but the Nature Republic is definitely a thicker formula and lasts a lot longer than the YSL. I prefer the Nature Republic over the YSL any day. Also, the YSL is crazy expensive and I honestly regret purchasing it!
left: gradient tint // right: full coverage

Likes:
- Beautiful bright fuschia colour!
- Decent price (around $10)
- Moisturizing
- Better than the YSL Glossy Stain
- Glossy without feeling sticky
- Gives the look of a tint, gloss, and lipstick all in one!
- Long lasting
- Simple and elegant packaging

Not-so-likes:
- None at all! I love this product so much!!!

So basically, I think it's safe to say I really LOOOVE this product. I will definitely be purchasing more colours since I HAVE to have this in a red colour!

Hope you guys enjoyed this review! I really missed doing makeup reviews on this blog. I'll definitely have more reviews to come, especially lip product reviews since I've purchased quite a bit.
I'm also looking for some new designs for my blog. I'm thinking of purchasing one from Etsy instead of me being a total cheapskate and trying to do it myself since I have absolute NO TALENT in the HTML stuff haha!

Have a great week guys! I'll see you soon!
xx,
imageLilyimage

Disclaimer: This product was not sponsored and was gifted to me by a family member. Everything is my honest opinions. Keep it real.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the review!!! The tint looks super daunting and whoa before swatching!!! After seeing it on your lips, it looks quite natural! I love it :D
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! It's actually a lot brighter in person. :)

      Delete
  2. This looks really pretty! Thanks for putting it on my shopping radar :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe