[Abbamart] Belleme Gel Eyeliner in Choco Brown Review

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hey everyone! imageHappy Hump Day! How have you guys been lately? Life's been good on my end.. I'm on Day 3 of my summer vacation and I've had too much time at home. I need stuff to do guys! But tomorrow I'm starting my long overdue behind the wheel driver's training since on Friday I just re-received my permit since my last one expired!

Continuing on from my Abbamart reviews, today's review is going to be on Belleme's Gel Eyeliner in Choco Brown from Abbamart.com (also available in Inky Black). If you guys know me you would know how I cannot survive without eyeliner. I don't know if it's an Asian thing but eyeliner always helps my eyes look a lot bigger so eyeliner is a must!
Product Description:
- Rich, chocolate brown gel eyeliner creates beautifully bold eyes
- Color pigments are packed into clear gel base which glides on smoothly
- Buttery texture of the gel formula makes application easy to control and comfortable
- Once dried, liner is waterproof and smudge resistant
- Long lasting and intense color
This gel eyeliner sells for $8 which is around the same price as my Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner! On Abbamart, they also sell a duo of this eyeliner that comes with a brush for the exact same price and that's what I did so I received a brush with it.

I just cleaned the brush which is why it looks bleghh
This liner is super creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. It has the whole package! You have to make sure that the eyeliner has time to dry before doing anything else. It's not one of those liners that set right after application. Give it about 20 seconds and you're good to go!
 I've been using this liner for the past week and it's been suuuuuuuuuuuper amazing! I also took this liner with me when I went to San Diego this weekend and it was pretty humid and this liner lasted!
Always after a couple of hours, my usual gel eyeliner transfers to the bottom of my eye and it's always annoying for me to clean it up but ever since I've switched from my Maybelline gel eyeliner to Belleme's gel eyeliner, absolutely no transferring has occurred! This is the first time I've had an eyeliner not transfer on me!

As for it being waterproof.....image

That only occurred when I pressed REALLY hard when I tried to smudge it
I would definitely consider it waterproof. Only minimal, barely noticeable smudging occurred and that only happens if you're pretty much TRYING to make this eyeliner smudge. Pretty much this eyeliner isn't going anywhere until you want to take it off. I give this the honor of being my holy grail gel eyeliner.

Likes:
- Creamy
- Long lasting
- Absolutely no transferring to my under eye!
- Affordable
- Rich, deep colour
- For the same price, it comes with a brush!
- Waterproof
- Smudge proof
- What more do I have to say??

imageNot-so-likes:
- Absolutely nothing! (God, every time I say "Absolutely nothing" it reminds me of Rush Hour)

So that's pretty much it! So far, my reviews for Abbamart have been nothing but positive! I have just two more posts to do for Abbamart. I'm actually planning on purchasing more things since I'm so intrigued to get more stuff since everything I've tried so far has been amazing. I really hope you guys give Abbamart a try! I don't know how I lived without knowing Abbamart in my life.

Have an amazing week guys!
xx,
Lily

(What I was talking about when I said "Absolutely nothing" from Rush Hour)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like a really nice eyeliner! I have the same problem with smudging especially my wings >.< Plus the packaging is cute:)

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    How about following each other? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe