Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum [Review]

Wednesday, April 30, 2014



Hello everyone! How have you all been doing?
Lately, I've seen that Vitamin C serums are all the rage and many women desperate for skin solutions have been wondering if this is the answer to all their problems. So of course, the question that everyone has been dying to know: Do Vitamin C serums actually work?

The product I will be reviewing today is Valentia's Even Glow Serum exclusive to Amazon.
The claims from Valentia for this product:

- Evens skin tone
- Increases glow and radiance
- Absorbs rapidly
- Boosts collagen production
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles


I can tell you right now, nothing but goodness has happened to my skin ever since I've tried. Prior to using this serum, I haven't used any other serum in my life and serums were never a part of my skincare routine. I never thought that it was essential to my routine but boy, was I wrong!
From the first application, you notice the lovely orange scent. This serum is 98% natural and I have somewhat sensitive skin so I easily get breakouts but I have not received any breakouts from this product. In fact, it has been reducing my breakouts and minimizing my acne scars! I've been using Retionol but lately that hasn't been doing anything for my acne but adding this serum has really helped heal my skin from the nasty acne I've been getting on my forehead. 
Also, my skin tone has noticeably evened out. Since I tanned over spring break, I received a few sun spots and some rosy cheeks but now my skin has evened out. My sun spots haven't completely gone away but it has significantly faded. 
The consistency is a bit thicker than most serums and my skin just eats this up. It absorbs very quickly into the skin and it leaves the skin feeling very nourished. The bottle is a decent small size and you don't need a whole bunch of product. Only a couple of drops can cover your face and neck and you're good to go. Using too much of this product may give you the opposite results so read the directions carefully!

People say they feel their skin tightening up which helps with the wrinkles and fine lines. I am not at that age when I have fine lines and wrinkles so I can't really verify on that but from other reviews on this product, I guess it does help out with that so that's a plus!

Likes:
- Lovely orange scent
- Haven't had any breakouts since using this!
- Fades scars
- Evens my skin tone
- Leaves a nourishing, silky finish to the skin
- My dry patches have gone away

Not-so-likes:
- Absolutely nothing!

You can purchase this product here:
http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Antioxidant-Brightening-Absorption/dp/B00HJD8NLY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

This serum has to be a gift from Heaven since it has done wonders to my skin many other products, even medicated products that I was prescribed from my dermatologist, hasn't done to my skin. I'm extremely happy with this product and I feel like it's been a while since I've actually given a really positive review on a product!
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this review and found it very helpful. I feel like this Vitamin C serum is a necessity in everyone's routine. I don't know how I can even survive without this serum in my routine.
I'll see you guys later!
xx,
Lily


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Proof pictures! No proof pictures? I really have a hard time with beauty reviews without any proof pictures .__. Not that I wouldn't believe all you lovely bloggers, oh no! I just think I'd like to judge for myself. That saaaid I am super happy to hear this product has helped you!! I feel you with acne scars and am currently battling mine.. if you know any Asian product that may help (living in Asia atm) I'd be eternally grateful there are like 582939 products sold and I'm highly suspicious of every single one xD
    Have a good one! xx
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe