Tell your friends! Order ASAP on OASAP!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Hey everyone! How have you all been doing?

Usually, I'm pretty iffy about ordering online from Chinese wholesalers since I think a lot of these online stores that sell Chinese made clothes sell for a ridiculous price from what you can find the exact same item off of eBay for much cheaper. But right now, I'm here to tell you that Oasap.com is having some insane deals on their sale section!

Vintage Jacquard Sleeveless Dress
This dress was originally $34 but it's on sale right now for $18.98! For me, this isn't my style since I'm more of a girl that likes the beach style or tomboyish look but I can see a lot of people liking this vintage styled dress for the spring time!
Tribal Drawstring Long Sleeve Blouse
I'm actually thinking of picking this up (in the blue colour) because this is more my style. I can see myself wearing this to beach campfires during spring break or something.
Skull Cutout Sweater
On sale for $10.90! Look for it on eBay first, if not, try to snag it up on OASAP before it's gone!

Alright guys, have fun shopping! More posts coming soon! Possible giveaway. :)

xx,
Lily Hong

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Holy shit, lucky I checked on blogger just now. Going off to check it out now. Thanks Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks for this! Totally needed an excuse to treat myself ;3

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness!! Thank you Lily!! I am in need of new clothes and being a cheapskate Asian this might be perfect for me hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe