{KLENSPOP Review} Dueba Barbie G7 Brown

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hi everyone! imageHope you are all having a great week so far. My week has been kinda good but then there's always someone ruining it for me! For example, the guy I've been major crushing on since sophomore year is in my 6th period class!!! EEEEK! But then there's this super annoying guy that tried to take a picture of me (I can never get away from creeps) who keeps cockblocking me whenever I get a chance to talk to the guy I like. Um, get about and leave me alone please. How do you talk to a guy that you like who you have barely ever talked to? Last time I talked to this guy was a year ago haha cry.

Before I get started, I would just like to thank everyone for helping me reach 300 followers! I'm not gonna recite some sappy story so let's just get on with this review!

As you can tell, I will be doing a circle lens review. The lens I have here are from an online store based in Korea called KLensPop. I have the Dueba (or G7) T154 lenses in Brown. Everything was packaged pretty well. It came in a box and every single item was bubble wrapped to the extreme!! So definitely no damage will happen to any of your purchases from KLensPop. I would have to say besides the shipping that took about a month, everything was well worth it. They have lenses ranging from extremely inexpensive like around $5 to hella expensive like $82 which are the Acuve ones so maybe that's justified.
The vials came in these cool boxes.
They included a really cute lens case! It has a mirror and soft tweezers to pick the lens out without using your grimy little fingers.

They also included an eye dropper from DL Plus to apply to the lenses before putting them on. The eye dropper really does help refresh the eyes since my eyes never seem to like contacts on my eyes and it hurts like a biyaaatch.
Diameter: 14.0mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%
Disposable: 1 year
Choosing the lenses, I wanted something that would be lighter than my dark poopy brown eyes and I wasn't really looking for enlargement because my eyes are too small for that kind of stuff and it would make me look like the grudge or something. So keep that in mind!
First impressions when I saw these lenses, I was afraid of that dark rim around it because I thought it might make me look like a chameleon but it actually works well with the design and looks somewhat natural which is what I'm looking for.
Without lenses (sorry for the colour correction. I tried to fix the lighting because my bathroom lighting made my face orange)
With lens
With flash
Left: w/ lens // Right: w/out lens
lol ew my makeup is uneven *ignore*
Comfort: image / 5 but with the eye dropper imageimageimage.5 / 5
By itself, these were about the same comfort level as GEO lenses for me which are not very comfortable. Using the eye dropper that was included helped a LOT though. If I didn't have the eye dropper, these lenses would probably last about 30 minutes on my eyes before having to scratch them off my eyes but with the eye dropper, these lasted a good 2-3 hours on my eyes before feeling dry again. Probably if I carry that eye dropper with me at all times, these could last a while but I wouldn't try to exceed 6 hours for circle lenses.

Design: imageimageimageimageimage / 5
I quite love the design! I would prefer natural looking browns over crazy designed lenses any day, errday (please excuse that last word lol). It's quite simple and natural which is something I'm looking for a lot these days! Keep in mind, the design is in my own opinion. I wish I took a picture of these lenses on outdoors since the brown shows up a lot better which is what I wanted! The crappy bathroom lighting doesn't do it's justice. The pictures on the KLensPop site is a lot more accurate.

Enlargement: imageimageimageimage / 5
These give the perfect enlargement for eyes like mine which are pretty small. Lenses that are usually 15.0mm and above make me look like a demon. Even though these are 14.0mm which are pretty small, these still make my eyes a bit bigger. I knocked off a Pikachu (haha!) because I know for some people, these wouldn't give the greatest enlargement for them but if you have small eyes like me, these would be perfect for you.

Overall: imageimageimage.5 / 5
I want to give these at least a four but the comfort really bums me out. I wish they wouldn't need to rely on the eye dropper to give a couple extra hours of comfort. Besides the comfort, I think everything is perfect. These knocked the GEO Grang Grang off my list of favourite natural browns. You'll probably be seeing me wear these in a couple of future posts!

So there we go! I hope you guys enjoyed this review and hopefully it helped you out. Thank you so much to the nice people at KLensPop for providing the lenses for this review and helping me try out my Korean, ahah!

Check out http://klenspop.com/en/ !!!

P.S: Shout out to Sam from ColorCrush for helping me out with the pictures! Still trying to get used to Photoshop but hopefully the quality of the pictures is better than the previous quality.

Have a great rest of the week! Let's pray that I actually get the chance to talk to this guy...
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
xx,
Lily Hong

Yeaaaaaaa this is another sponsored post. I hate doing like three sponsored posts in a row but I'm super behind on posts so I had to. Sorry about that! But of course, everything is in my own opinion. Let's be real here, please?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OMG those actually look really nice. I was looking for a natural looking pair of lens from klenspop since I've already bought from there, and my school photos will probably come around soon and I usually get away with natural contacts. Even the flash is natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these do look very natural! These are probably the only lenses I would feel comfortable walking out in. I only wish they were actually comfortable to wear!

      Delete
  2. These lenses look really natural on you~ I'm sorry that they aren't comfortable thought >.< (I'm like you...my eyes doesn't really cooperate with contact lenses very well OTL small monolid eyes... Dx)

    I really like your blog too~ ^_^ Followed via GFC and bloglovin! Hopefully you'll be able to blog more~ (And I know what you mean about getting behind on posts...I'm in college and it's soooo hard too many things to juggle OTL)

    Hehe, anyway, Thanks for the review!

    Love, Aimee
    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe