SheInside.com Review - I Dun Goofed!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hey everyone! How has everyone been doing?
Today, I will be doing another review (it's been a while, right?) on a little online store called SheInside.com. You might have heard of this store featured on many Youtubers and fashion bloggers' sites. I'm usually not one who buys a lot of stuff online unless it's an actual store like Urban Outfitters or Forever 21 but when I saw the clothes on this store, I was immediately drawn in. I wasn't too happy about those prices though since I thought some of the clothes were kinda expensive until I saw this beautiful thing right here.

I've been wanting a jacket like this for the longest damn time ever. FOREVER!!! And here it was before my eyes for $26! I could probably find this at UO for $60 or 70! After a long time, I decided to buy it. And here I was playing the waiting game, so excited to wear this jacket for the autumn/winter time imagining how damn cute I'd be looking in this jacket.
 I bought this around August. Guess what? IT STILL AIN'T HERE.
I checked every single day looking at my order status. It stayed in the "Paid" status for the longest ass time ever. After a month of not getting anything in my mail, I did the obvious thing to do and emailed the store. I made sure to be extra sweet and ass-kissed them because I was already pissed that I had to wait a month for my order.

What happens next....?

MY ACCOUNT IS GONE.


Everything is gone. I can't even see my order anymore. I never even received a confirmation email when I ordered my jacket so I had absolutely no proof of ever purchasing anything from that store. I still never received an email back from them so three months later, here we are.

They still have my money and I can't cancel my order since I'm not getting any reply back from them.

I'm pissed and confused and I have no idea what to do. I'm more angry about how there's all these fashion bloggers and Youtubers flaunting this online site and showing off the clothes that they don't even buy and here I am without the damn jacket that I bought with my own money.

So all in all, SheInside.com:

And here are my endless fuck you's as a little gift from me.

I say save your money guys or just stick with some stores that you actually trust. I know clothes are getting a bit pricey these days which is why I haven't shopped at stores at the mall in a long time. Have you guys every shopped from SheInside? How was your experience? Hopefully not as fucked up as mine.

Have a great week guys lol.

xx,
Lily Hong

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'd be pretty pissed off too. I've only bought from there once and I had no problem, but this isn't very good service to you at all.
    Did you use paypal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Well, at least you had a good experience. I really don't get why they just randomly turned sketchy on my like, what did I even do? lol I used a credit card to pay and I am not getting any word from them to get a refund. fml

      Delete
  2. Wow, you are a patient girl waiting over one month before you contact them! I'm going all berserk-mode when my order isn't shipped within a week, and I usually expect to get my item shipped after 2-3 days otherways I get superpissed and make email threats. Isn't it possible to get your money back via Paypal or contact your bank so that they can refund you? My friend was able to get 80$ back which some company booked without her approval and she had no proof either.

    I'm really surprised though because I know a loooot people buying from Sheinside for the longest time ever (I prefer Ebay, because its safer and Ebay has like 95% of Sheinside's stuff anyway, most times even cheaper..) but I gues one bad review in maybe a thousand won't hurt them so maybe that's how they do it? They should be so ashamed!! Sorry for your money and the trouble you went through, that def. sucks .________.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supposedly there was a 45 day limit to get a refund so it's not possible anymore. :/
      After having this bad experience, I googled some reviews on this site (which I should have done before purchasing) and there's actually a lot of bad reviews on She Inside!
      I guess there's one good lesson learned from this: Never buying online ever again lol

      Delete
  3. omg that sucks! I've ordered once and it was fine. That's so rude and extreme of them to even delete your account though o_o I hope you get your money back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that at least you got your order haha :) Oh well, it was kinda my fault for not checking up the reviews on this site since there were a lot of bad reviews!

      Delete
  4. Ugh, ordering online is almost like setting yourself up for a nightmare...

    Online shopping is easier to look through the clothes, actually receiving your order is a whole other story. Plus shipping too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I still prefer online shopping, just not the sketchy websites though.

      Delete
  5. THATS TERRIBLE! I would be soo pissed if some store did that to me and the jacket is cute too! That did not happen to me, but that makes me angry. If the company ever contacts you and tries to turn against you, I got your back! btw-did you buy the new pokemon game, lol? I also invite to join the giveaway on my blog, where I am giving away a makeup palette!

    Laila | WIN THE EYESHADOW PALETTE OF YOUR CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. qurl if the company ever tries to turn against me, I will give them a hell of a time ha! YES! I BOUGHT POKEMON X AND IT IS MY LIFE!!!!

      Delete
  6. You didn't get any email at all after the purchase? I am kinda nervous because I ordered a $50 coat this morning from them and I didn't do my research before hand ;-; But I did get an email from them.. It had my tracking number and stuff.. Idk, I'm so nervous now since I've read all these bad reviews about them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn`t get anything! The only thing I had was the list of my order on the account but that`s gone now. :/ Hopefully you get better luck since you got a confirmation.

      Delete

Subscribe