Art Dump + Speedpaints

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Herro herro herro everybody! Blegh I need to do more makeup reviews, I know. Sorry about that! Since I haven't updated this blog in a while, I guess I should update you guys on my "art".

I recently got a Wacom Intuos Creative Pen & Touch medium sized tablet a few weeks ago and I love it! It was around $200 but worth every penny. There are some graphics tablets are are $3,000. o_o It used to take me around three weeks to finish one piece with a mouse but I've been able to finish five pieces in three days! SO much faster!
Here are some of the illustrations I made:

I also have another channel (it was a secret at first but now idgaf) and I have some speed paint videos up! Check it out!




 So I hope you guys enjoy watching those! Also I have an online portfolio. I'm using Squarespace and I have a trial version of that so you have to enter some stuff to get into it. But give it a check to see more of my art stuff since I'll probably just be adding my art stuff on my portolio, Instagram and Youtube.

https://lillianhong.squarespace.com/

In the mean time, I'm hoping to change the style of my blog to make it look more appealing since I'm kinda sick of how it looks now.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

xoxo,
Lily

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, your really talented. I love the first piece
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, you are ridiculously talented!
    I can barely draw a circle ;)
    Work hard b!

    J Y U K I M I

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. you made them?! they're so amazing!!

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented....!! I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe