Great Bargains at Nordstrom Rack!

Monday, June 03, 2013

Hello everyone!
As you may know, I am a true lover of fashion as most of you are as well and I love getting cute clothes for a great deal. I'm never willing to go to Urban Outfitters to get a shirt when I can probably find the exact same shirt for under 5 bucks at a thrift store or getting a crop top at American Apparel when I can make one myself.
I went to Nordstrom Rack on Memorial Day and I was in AWE by how amazing it is! They have a wide range of things for a lot cheaper and great dupes of popular items from brand names. Here are a few things I found that were great steals and a few other stuff that other people found.

Excuse my phone camera pics... I wasn't expecting to take pictures there ^^
Remember back in my Spring Essentials how much I wanted the studded Topshop flats? Well I found similar shoes! They also had the same ones in black but I liked the nude colour a lot better. They're only around 4 bucks cheaper than the Topshop ones but meh.
They also had Doc Marten dupes for around $35! Crazy!!!
I bought a lot of tops from there. They had amazing tops in the Juniors section! They had a black crop top that is exactly like the ones from American Apparel but I got mine for $14. They had a corset/bralette thing that is exactly like the one from Brandy Melville that was $13. Lots of cute tops for pretty decent prices but great quality I must say!

There were lots of shorts too: crochet shorts, lace shorts, and tie dye shorts. I would have bought them but these little children took all the ones my size...
They were selling Anne Klein (whoever that is...) watches for $30! The designs were actually really pretty and had ones that look like the Michael Kors watches. My favourite pick was the one on top. I'm thinking of going back to buy it as a gift for my family members. Really good deals!

Nordstrom Rack also sells makeup for a crazy discount! They sell NARS, Urban Decay, NYX, Stila, and Lorac so far. They're really discounted. They also sell OPI, China Glaze and some other brands of nail polishes. I didn't know if they were discounted though since I didn't really look at them. I just know that they had a whole crap load of them!

Here are some great finds that other people bought:
source: @meeshmosh
source: @modmomessentials
source: @ashton_faulkner
source: @youngerrika
source: @kpearl2
If this post didn't convince you, I don't know what will. If you have a Nordstrom Rack, definitely give it a try. I'm sure you will find something you like. What I recommend is finding the biggest Nordstrom Rack in the nicest city. I think you'll find the best stuff there.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I am so glad to tell you about this! I was seriously going crazy when I went.

Happy shopping!
xx,
Lily

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh unfortunately I fear there is no nordstrom rack outside the US... :/ But it seems like it's a lot like Primark (although I have to say the quality seriously sucks there but it's sooooooooooo cheap so what to expect, hu?..) where they also sell great dupes from time to time. Def. want to go shopping in the US once in my lifetime! :D Love the nude studded flats, I got some in black but they are not as comfy as I thought... ._."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great place to shop. I love those studded flats, the tops and the shorts too. <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe