Doodle & Deviantart

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today's my birthday! I don't have any special beauty or fashion posts in mind (but there will be very soon) so here are just a few doodles I've done this past week.

I also made a Deviantart account so please "watch" me (sounds weird)! Also, if you guys want to request something for me to draw for them, I'll be more than glad to until it gets overwhelming or something.

http://hanonymousxo.deviantart.com/

Sorry for not having any beauty or fashion posts lately. But I promise there will be more on the way! Thanks for still sticking with me!

xx,
Lily

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Happy Birthday and your pictures look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Wish I could draw like that haha,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! :)
    Your drawings are so cute, do you do portraits?

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have but I'm not that great :/ Heh ^^ And thanks!

      Delete
  4. Your doodles are lovely! I'd love to do an art trade with you ^.^
    Unfortunately i left DA a while ago or i would be following you!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to do an art trade! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh.. I LOVE YOUR WORK! You're so talented!!! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww happy belated birthday sweetie <3 and it's hard for me to believe how adorable your drawings are!! I love them!!! Keep up the good work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lily =)
    I'd just like to let you know that I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! It would be wonderful if you could have a look on my blog. Im now following your blog. Hope you'll follow mine too <3

    mikanyukihara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I followed! :)

      Delete
  8. aww happy belated birthday sweetie <3 and it's hard for me to believe how adorable your drawings are!! I love them!!! Keep up the good work ^^
    stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! I love your anime drawings:) I am 15 too, but I live in the middle of nowhere:/ It is good to meet another pokemon master every once and a while ;)

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe they're not really anime. I can't draw anime to save my life! And I'm 16 :) Yay you like Pokemon!!

      Delete

Subscribe