W♥C Wakatsuki Chinatsu on Vivi Clothes

Monday, May 20, 2013

I heard about Wakatsuki Chinatsu from a Japanese blogger a year ago and I was OBSESSED with this brand ever since. The clothes are super cute and can adjust to any style. Being the sweater obsessed girl I am, I am in LOVE with their sweaters. The only problem was that I had noooo idea where to get them and I didn't realize how freaking expensive this brand is.

I finally found this brand on vivi-clothes.com and I'm hopefully going to be able to try Wakatsuki Chinatsu for the first time! Vivi Clothes is an online shop that has many Asian items varying from fashion to accessories to beauty. They also carry menswear too!

Here are some of my favourites from this brand:
Skull Sweater

Flower Print Sweater


Tiger Cardigan


Strawberry Sweater
Ugh, I don't know which one to choose! So many of the items from this brand are super cute but do you think the price is worth it? I really want to know your thoughts on this brand!

Also, make sure to check out Vivi Clothes which has many other Japanese and Asian brands that you might be interested in. :)

Thanks for checking this quick post! More reviews and stuff will be up soon!

xx,
Lily

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They're all so freaking cute! I can't decide!

      Delete
  2. Ooh so cute! I love sweaters ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweater weather is my favourite season (lol what). Too bad it's turning into summer here... You're lucky you have fall/winter now!

      Delete
  3. SO CUTE! I love the flower print sweater and the strawberry sweater XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. asdfghjk the floral and strawberry one!
    Do you know if they're good quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be if they're sooo expensive! I have no idea how the quality is so I'm hoping I can try it out to see if it actually is worth the price. :)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love WC! >_< Especially WC Kumatan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Kumatan the bear mascot? WC Is suuuuuuch a cute brand! Imagine if they made makeup!!!

      Delete
  6. I love the strawberry sweater! I think it would be worth it since if you're like me I wear the same ones sweaters year after year xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will wear sweaters in 80 degree weather. As long as I don't have to show my arms ;)

      Delete
  7. oh my goddd, the sweaters are way too adorbs!! You're tempting me for some online retail therapy right now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! It's just soo darn cute! ><

      Delete
  8. I always liked the concept (they have an amaaziiing concept store in Shibuya it just looks... wow.) but didn't really get into the clothes, Idk. I don't think the items are "worth" the price but then, when it comes to fashion, when is something worth this or that?? :DD So if you really like it, go for it! That's the rule of fashion in my opinion ^^
    I wouldn't recommend the strawberry sweater though, I have a lot of those "loose woolen sweaters" and they tend to get loose or damaged or sth very easily!! A single cut and whoops, everything will fall apart. If I had to chose one it'd be the second one with the roses, looks like very good quality and love the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I was really waiting for your opinion since you were in Japan and might have checked this brand out. Thanks for the help!!

      Delete
  9. I definitely adore that strawberry sweater, but it comes to $90.38 USD!! Definitely not dishing out ninety bucks for a sweater that I could probably find a cute Goodwill alternative to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I love the cute thrifted items I can get at Goodwill but they never have a print as cute as these! Hopefully these sweaters are ACTUALLY worth almost $100 o_O

      Delete

Subscribe