Stud, Leathers & Cats | Blogger's Wardrobe

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

jacket: forever 21 | top: diy | shorts: goodwill/diy | boots: lulu's | hat: h&M

So yesterday, I posted a DIY video on how to make those tight crop tops that you see at American Apparel and Brandy Melville at home. It was a pretty easy tutorial and a great way to recycle some shrunken clothes or if you're like me, clothes that you've had since elementary school! 

omgz guise, I'm too chubby. Ima go scarf and barf nao.

I decided to reply politely to that comment on Youtube but I still have something to say...

Please don't comment on what other people wear. If it's not cute (in your opinion) shouldn't that make you feel better because you would look better than them? Let people wear what makes them comfortable or feel better. And to that girl, it's just a damn tutorial. Take the tutorial and appreciate it. 

That's all I have to say! Sorry if this kinda annoyed you. I just needed to let it out. I usually don't care what other people have to say about me but I think it's ridiculous when it's over the internet.

Anyways, on to the next thing. There's a website called Blogger's Wardrobe and it's a way for bloggers and brands to interact. If you have a fashion blog, I think you'll be very interested. They have a lot of fashion brands but one brand I'm very interested in is Urban Ears! I see Urban Ears all the time at Urban Outfitters and I've been dying to get them. I'd get these over Beats any day since Beats are for douches (imo) and I hate how the bass overpowers the whole music.
But definitely sign up to Blogger's Wardrobe if you're a fashion blogger. I'm just starting out as a fashion blogger.

xx,
Lily

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I hate it when people think it's their right to be able to criticise other people! As long as you feel happy with what you're wearing, then that's all that matters xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish some people understood how much it hurts others when other people say rude things to them. It's kind of weird because it seems to affect others more when it's over the internet.

      Delete
  2. Wow such a rude comment. I think you look just fine and I love your style!

    Www.totallybebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Holy crap I just looked at your blog and your nails are freaking awesome.

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with you...& btw I think you are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more fashion posts :) xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am more into fashion now but it seems like people on my blog want more makeup.

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, you look great!
    I am sorry people said some nasty things honestly people think the internet is a shield and they can say anything they want that they wouldn't say in person. I know it's easier said than done but dont let one nasty comment over shadow all the positive ones.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I totally understand what you mean. :)

      Delete
  5. Ugh you're not fat at all what are people even saying
    But you're such a hipster Lily, how cool are you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly mainstream at my school LOL. Seriously, the hipsters at my school are so annoying. I can't even.

      Delete
  6. What a great outfit, I love your hair too! People leaving such nasty comments are so lame.. it's easy enough to say such things on the internet =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never imagine anyone saying rude stuff to someone in person. Yeah, it is pretty easy to say mean things over the internet :c

      Delete
  7. There are trolls all over Youtube I think they have become a majority .__., you look fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it since I love your blog so much! Thanks for the follow! :D

      Delete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous,I'm gonna try this out. Great pics
    urban clothing

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe