Korean Summer Fashion Picks 2013

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer is just a month away and it's time (at least for me) to add new outfits to your closet! I honestly hate the summer and I usually don't like picking clothes for the summer time since most of the time, I don't go out since I have summer break and most of the time I'm wearing a T-shirt and running shorts but since I will be going to places this summer, I guess I have to get some nice summer clothes to impress people and lately I have been inspired by my own people's fashion (Korean). Here are some picks for the perfect summer clothes! All these picks are from the online shop Spicy Avenue!

PERFECT SUMMER DRESS

This dress is beyond cute. I'm not the kind of person to wear a dress that often but if I would, this is what I would wear in the summer daily probably. The pattern isn't a typical lace. I think what makes it perfect for summer is the fact that the pattern is a sunflower. Pairing it off with a gold statement necklace and cute sandals and you're good to go!

LOOKS LIKE ZARA!
These look exactly like the chess shorts from Zara! And they're sooo much cheaper than freaking overpriced Zara! I saw Erika Bowes wearing the exact same shorts and I fell in love! They look like swimming trunks, I know. But I would wear these in public honestly! The only time I would wear neon is if it's as minimal is this is. Seriously, I'm in love.

ANTIQUE BOLD TOP
Meh, so this top doesn't SCREAM summer but hello!! This whole outfit is just perfect and my style! This would also be a great top for the fall and winter time. If I were to wear this, it would be at night time and I have a similar skirt so this would be the perfect outfit for me to wear to a bit dressier event without being too dressy since I'm the kind of girl that HATES getting dressed up.

CIRCLE SKIRTS FTW
You know how much I was obsessing over circle skirts in my Spring Fashion post and I'm still obsessing over them this season! They're just so feminine and flattering for all shapes and sizes. They have the same skirt in blue but knowing me, I would favor the beige over any other colour. Circle skirts are great to make you look a bit slimmer and who wouldn't want that?

GO BOLD OR GO HOME
The last shorts were pretty bold but not as bold as these ones! God damn these are crazy bold! I say if you wanna go bold, go bold on the bottom and go really simple on the top. I just like the look of that because you'll be drawing attention to your bootay. c; And these shorts are better since they're high waisted. :) Seriously, a lot of these picks are great transition outfits for the fall too so I would get a lot of use with these shorts.

 A NEW KIND OF FLORAL
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of the typical cutesy frilly floral patterns. It's cute and all, but it's just not me. Here is finally a new kind of floral. It reminds me of this Korean painting at my house so these flowers look very Asian-esque. Of course, you can't go wrong with floral. Pairing this with a nice dressy chiffon top and this would be a very feminine and bold outfit. I feel like I'm really into the bold look this summer.

 The perfection of this necklace. Such a beautiful statement necklace for the summer. Definitely a must have. I mean, look at it! I can imagine me wearing this with either a simple white A-lined dress and cute nude wedges. The possibilities with this necklace is driving me crazy!

I am in LOVE with all the stuff on this shop. If you are interested in Korean fashion, check out Spicy Avenue. I cannot get enough of how much this is my style. 

What will you be wearing this summer? (that sounds a bit creepy, doesn't it?)

Hope you guys have a great day! It's almost Friday!!

xx,
Lily

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS POST!! So many beautiful outfits and thanks for introducing me to a new site to shop at !!! Ahhh I LOVE THE WHITE DRESS! Been looking for one :) And those circle skirts.. i didnt know they were called that! But I def LOVE them, been seeing them around lately! They are so flattering, feminine, and classy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. :) Definitely! Circle skirts are probably the only kind of skirt I can wear since my thighs are pretty thick but they make me look slimmer.

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing a lot of circle/skater skirts lately. I just bought one and I absolutely love it, but I'm always scared to wear them cause It gets windy sometimes and I don't like to flash people... -_- and it's too hot to wear tights or anything under it. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should wear those legging material booty shorts under it. It may seem really childish but it's better than flashing your panties in public. xD

      Delete
  3. Ooh thanks for the ideas! Those shorts O.O I want them!! I don't like summer clothing all that much, but these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like summer clothing either but ugh! I want everything on here sooo bad! haha :D

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    beautiful post. I love the shorts most!
    Just amazing.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! The shorts are gorgeous! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Hey you just share good blog here is nice collection of Korean fashion. If you looking for more fashion and type please visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe