COLLECTIVE HAUL + My Shop!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hi everyone! How have you all been lately? I've just finished the California High School Exit exams which were a pain!! Especially since I had to sit next to my stalker for 5 hours straight for two days.. If you don't know about my stalker, I posted a blog post about him two years ago. Let's just say, the counselor isn't doing crap and I'm stuck with him forever.
Anyways, I did some shopping this weekend, both at the mall and at Goodwill. Pretty good finds again! Whenever I go to Goodwill, the ladies that work there say I find pretty good stuff. Hehe.

Found this Camo sweater at Forever 21. I probably won't be able to wear this sweater that much since the damn weather is starting to warm up and I freaking hate warm weather. I could rant on and on about how much I hate warm weather: sweat stains, shorts, sweat, no sweaters, I can't wear my beanie, deodorant, etc.
I think I get too many sweaters.. I needed wanted a hoodie and I've been obsessed with forest green (it looks blue in the picture but it IS forest green). I got this at H&M for $20 which is pretty okay. They have the same hoodie at Zumiez for freaking $30 so obviously I would go for the cheaper one.
ANOTHER jacket! You can see how much in denial I am that the weather is warming up... But a black jacket is totally essential to anyone's closet; especially a leather jacket. I can see myself wearing this a lot if it gets colder (which I doubt).
Pretty much only bought this for the skull earrings. I could care less for the cuffs and the other earrings. I don't look good in cuffs. Some people just look hot in cuffs but I look like a wannabe Korean gangster.
I've been looking for some basic black wedges and I thought these platform wedges were really cute! I like the little twisted peep toe area and the ankle strap which helps the heels not fall out. I need to get used to walking in these.. I feel like if I wear these in public, I'll tumble over.
Isn't this cute??? I got this at Goodwill for $4!!!! After I posed up my Spring Essential post, I realized I didn't have a basic lace top!!! Odd right? I found this and all these girls around me looked pissed since I found this. LOL. Oh well, your loss!
I found this basic cream sweater in the men's section! But this fits me like a glove. Usually when I go to the men's section at Goodwill, the tops are WAAAY too big but this one fit me great! I seriously need to stop buying sweaters... I need some short sleeves...
PROBABLY THE BEST PURCHASE EVER!!! This is the prettiest thing ever. I wish I waited for the announcement of the Pikachu limited edition Nintendo 3DS XL but oh well. I still love my pink 3DS XL. I pretty much bought this just because of the announcement of Pokemon X & Y which is making me go crazy!! I can't wait till October!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this haul! I'm not shopping for makeup anymore but I will have makeup reviews coming soon!

Before I head off, I wanted to tell you guys about my shop I opened up. It's pretty much my clothes that I don't really wear anymore and I thought it would be more efficient to have a separate website for my things for sale. I will be adding more stuff after I do a bit of spring cleaning. So please check it out! Everything is on Paypal order and my mom is letting me do international shipping as long as you are willing to pay extra for international shipping. Heh.


xx,
Lily

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. That lace top is so pretty!
    nice finds :D And omg that DS... *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??
      Ah, I think my 3DS is my boyfriend.

      Delete
  2. haha love the camo sweater! And I agree, I love winter, thankfully its coming up here in Australia ;D
    And OMG! I thought I was only the pokemon fan left! Everyone isn't playing it much anymore :( I've played every one since blue version came out ;D... god I sound like a nerd o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the biggest mega fan of Pokemon. LOTS of people here still play it :D

      Delete
  3. ah I love your blog! ahha I still have my nintendo ds, used to love pokemon! I followed you! http://deanas-lifee.blogspot.co.nz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Sitting through exams are stressful enough so having your stalker sit next to you must be such a pain. Good that it's over now ^-^ Love the lace top that you bought. It's really pretty. I am still using my DS lite, I think it's time for an upgrade since the pink one is so cute~~~~~

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely upgrade! My new 3DS is my baby... and it's so cute!!

      Delete
  5. >.< Finally realized you started posting again!
    Haha, well over here on the East we just got snow for the jillionith time, nice "spring" weather huh?
    Gimme those sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather be on the east coast than over in the west with this bipolar weather!

      Delete
  6. Your DS looks so pretty! I am also super excited for the new Pokemon game. The starter Pokemon all look so cute that it will be difficult to pick (yeah, I am shallow so I pick my Pokemon based on appearance and not stats =/)

    Awkward in Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm gonna play with all three starters since they all look so cute! Especially Chespin, who's getting all this hate ><

      Delete
  7. Wow u seriously got preety collection,I am loving it.Will be waiting for more of your updates.
    lots of love. <3


    www.mymomentoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe