This blush is like a peachy coralish pink colour. I think this colour will look great on anyone! The blushes from Milani are VERYVERY pigmented so you have to be careful to blot the excess on your arm. The finish is very glowy because of the micro glitters and just brightens up your face!
|left: blended right: unblended|
- Beautiful peachy pink colour!
- Gives a nice glow to your face
- You don't really need to highlight your face afterwards
- Affordable! (around $7)
- Any skin colour can pull this colour off
- Cute gold packaging
- Doesn't last long by itself (apply blush right after you put on foundation!)
- Hard to find Milani products
So all in all, this is my top blush and will always be my #1 unless something else pops up which I doubt.
In the US, you can find Milani products at all drugstores but some might not carry it. If you live outside of the US, check out Cherry Culture!
Hope this helped you guys out! Hope you had a great Christmas!