COLLECTIVE HAUL

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great start in the week. ^^
I haven't done a haul in a while so here's a collective haul of things I got in the past two weeks. It's not a lot of stuff since I'm trying to save money for a new laptop (possibly a Macbook Air). If you guys are into computer and tech stuff, can you guys recommend me a good laptop? I don't care if it's a PC or Mac. Just want a decent laptop for a good price. ^^ Thanks!
I got this sweater off of Amazon because I saw Jenn (clothesencounters) wearing it and I've been wanting a cat sweater for a while! I got it in a medium which is TOO big for me so I'm hoping it shrunk a little in the laundry. :/
I got these floral leggings from Pacsun for $20 (overpriced but eh, I couldn't find any other floral leggings). I'm usually against it when girls wear leggings as pants but when I tried this on, I understand why girls just wear leggings for pants! 
They're so comfy and makes my flat ass look a bit bigger. ^^ I would still wear a long shirt or something to cover my bum.
Is this not the cutest little makeup bag ever??? I got this on sale for $5 at my local Japanese goods store. 
They had a lot of other animals and you guys know how obsessed I am with tigers but the tiger bag wasn't that cute so I just got the lion one.
I've been eyeing this bag at H&M for a while! And they finally had it on sale. A lot of the H&M bags were $20, even the $40 ones! I also wanted to get this really pretty white bag that has studs on it but my mom said that it would get dirty easily..
(Asian mothers....)
I know I said I wasn't going to buy anymore makeup but I have a good (not really) excuse! 
I needed a new mascara since the one I'm using right now isn't that great and starting to dry out and I wanted to try some new mascaras. You all know how much I hate the original Falsies mascara but I heard a lot of good things about the Falsies FLARED one so I'll do a review on it once I'm done trying it out.
And the Ecotools Retractable Kabuki brush was a gift from a friend. I sadly dropped the cap of the brush in the river. :( But it's soooooo soft! I carry this all the time in my bag!

So that's all I really got the past few weeks. Hope you enjoyed this haul!
I'll be doing a review on the new mascara I got next week so look out for that. :)

xx
Lily

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. i love the floral leggings and the makeup is sooo adorable!! :D
    riceysurpeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new maybelline mascara too! but it's the colossal volume one.. I wanted to get the falsies one but they weren't on sale at the time LOL. love your lion makeup bag though. :)

    and for laptops, I recommend ASUS! :)


    <3Jessie
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard the colossal is good! thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  3. lovely hauls and that makeup bag is freakin' cute ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg super love that jumper!!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cat sweater! that bag looks nice!

    Can't wait for the review on the Falsies flared :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some cute stuff! I am in love with Cat sweaters too! I found some on ebay but they are kinda expensive :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazon is your best friend! I prefer amazon over ebay

      Delete
  7. OMG my asian mom does the same thing loooool. "no white, it gets dirty!" (asian accent). But omg I so wanna try ecotools brushes they loook awesome! And I ADORE CLOTHESENCOUNTERS omg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get the ecotools brushes! very inexpensive and great :)

      Delete
  8. You got such amazing things! I love the jumper and leggings so much <3
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwww the kitty sweater is so cute!

    http://huesmuseandviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that cat jumper is seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute sweater :) I love those big kitty eyes. Wearing leggings as pants has gotten to be such a big problem at my school that they've banned wearing leggings alone lololol. Yes a big sweater with those would be classier than wearing some super short top.

    I understand you! Whenever I want white skinny jeans my mother always says that it'd get dirty easier.

    It's hard not to buy makeup :/ once you tell yourself to stop something always runs out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah that cat jumper is amazing, i really want to get one aha:). The leggings are also lovely; you have such a super taste in fashion! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh love those floral pants! I'm a Macbook Pro gal myself. It's heavy so if you want to travel then a Mac Air or an iPad. But I've had it for 2 years with no issues and I upload a lot of pics for my blog. Definitely worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe