CAMOUFLAGE

Saturday, November 03, 2012

wearing: striped lace top from forever 21, indigo shorts from goodwill, camo jacket from my uncle, beanie from H&M
I practically live in my beanie and camo jacket in the fall time.
I wish I had someone to take pictures for me! I want to have those outfit pictures like those people on Lookbook.nu.

If you're wondering what I'm wearing on my lips, I have a dark burgundy lip liner on from NYX but I took it off since it was drying my lips out. I'm gonna try to go to MAC for the first time to get the Media lipstick.

I have a makeup collection video on my Youtube channel so go check that out if you want to see my makeup collection. :)

xx
Lily


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. oooh, the jacket is really cool! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very cool ;)
    I like your new blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got tired of my old one :3

      Delete
  3. I adore that lipliner color :D And even though you don't have anyone to take a pic of you, thats still really artsayy :D I need a better camera lol. And now I'm obsessed with beanies. need. to. get. one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A beanie is a must have!

      Delete
  4. When I do outfit pictures
    it's mostly me and my tripod :P
    You look great! Love the camo
    jacket c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously wish I had someone to take pictures for me :c Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. Wow, this outfit looks soo cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those glasses! If you have a tripod you could probably press the self timer and run to get the shot, haha! I feel the same way though, it's easier to have someone to help :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe