DENIM ON DENIM.

Monday, October 29, 2012

wearing: leopard tee & denim shirt from forever 21, high waisted denim short from goodwill, black knit beanie from H&M
I realized it's been literally forever since I've posted an ootd post (and updated my blog ^^) ! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've had a bad case of writer's block and I had no ideas on what to blog about. I'm trying to get myself to doing more fashion posts since it's a bit easier and something that I've been taking more interests lately. Also, I've tried to stop buying makeup now since I think my collection is getting too big and I don't even use it all so I decided to actually use it all up before I get more makeup.

I've been wearing that black beanie non-stop! My hair has been horrendous the past couple of weeks and that beanie is a life saver (may be over exaggerating a bit).
I'll be sure to take more pictures of my future fashion/ootd posts! Still trying to get used to posing in front of the camera, lol. 

Hope you guys don't mind my blog going different ways. I'll still be doing makeup reviews!

xx,
Lily

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I personally think a blog limited to beauty reviews can get pretty boring easily. I only made beauty posts when I was in Japan because it was the only thing I could do but I'm glad I have more freedom now. You should try new stuff! So I appreciate this OOTD, I was so in love with jeans shirts this summer :) Excited which ways your blog will go, so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with sam, my blog started as a food blog then went to beauty and now its just a bunch of randomness which i am cool with and i also love reading all kinds of blogs :) so ure ok :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I'm glad everyone's open to it c:

      Delete
  3. haha aww you're such a cutie! i like how you pull off the denim on denim look but its a real good contrast being light and dark :) your hair is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you saera! ^^ my hair >< hehe i want to chop it all off!

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit! I like the beanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the beenie looks cute! I've been rocking the denim on denim trend this fall as well. An oversized denim button up just adds this laid back vibe that I love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YES! I looooooove wearing this new denim jacket I got. Hopefully, I can get some spike studs and bleach to make it more my style ^^

      Delete
  6. so fashionable yet casual, it's still a little warm here in cali so denim is still good :D

    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it! I wish it was colder here!!!! ><

      Delete
  7. Oh i love this outfit! I dont know how to really style denim shirts and have like 3 of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check lookbook.nu on how other people style it! I personally like to wear it open on hot days with a graphic tee under to give it a more grunge look. But on colder days, I wear it as a shirt under a green anorak. :3

      Delete
  8. How hipster are you? Haha, love the look!
    And I wish I had your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit!! You look adorable and I can't wait for more outfit posts from you ^-^

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fashion posts. YESS. And omg I love your black beanie. Reminds me of clothesencounters

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe