Forever 21 Haul + New Video!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I did a haul or a fashion post. I finally went shopping yesterday and hopefully I can get some OOTD posts up soon! I seriously needed new clothes for the new school year since I gained weight even though I exercised this whole summer. Maybe it's because I had 3 bags of ramen last week.... But it's been a long time since I've shopped at an actual store besides a thrift store because I HATE it if someone has the same clothes as me. And then we wear the same shirt on the same day.... bleh.
I needed a new chambray shirt. The one I got from Cotton On was a bit overpriced and fell apart a few weeks ago. I think I'm gonna be wearing this a lot in Autumn and the Winter time under my sweaters. I'm gonna go to Goodwill next week and try to find a chambray shirt to make into a vest or a denim jacket that I can stud.
Usually, I'm against wearing leopard print anything because I think it makes me look like a slut and I think most leopard print anything looks tacky but I couldn't resist getting this shirt! I would have liked it better if it was a tiger but eh, I still like this shirt. I think this is my favourite purchase from Forever 21. If I'm too lazy to look nice and too put-together, I can just wear this shirt with my disco pants from American Apparel or some black high waisted shorts. If I still had my Litas, I would wear it with this.
I'm not usually into those blouses with the bubble sleeves but I thought it looked nice under my anorak. I'm gonna try to get a new anorak since I've outgrown mine and the colour doesn't really match this shirt. Maybe also some dirty red jeans?
This would have been my favourite purchase if the heart wasn't so neon. I would like it if it was red but oh well. I'm still figuring out what to wear with this. Maybe my chambray shirt under? Hmmmmmm....
Since I spent over $40 (WAAAAY over $40) I got this free locket. It has a lipgloss and a mini mirror inside. The lipgloss is really clear and I don't know if I could use it. I really like this locket. I was expecting this to be really cheap but it's nice.

I hope you guys enjoyed my haul! I'm also gonna be at Goodwill next week so I might have another haul up soon. Also, I'm gonna try to do some outfit posts or videos soon!
I also made a new video on my channel so click below to check it out!
I have noooo idea what that white thing in my hair is. Maybe a lint from my shirt? But it's NOT DANDRUFF.
  
- Lily

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Has someone wore the same shirt as you before? :P That must have been awkward.
    The clothes you got are so cute! I love the blue jacket and that heart sweater.

    I wish we had F21 here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like someTWENTY people who have the same shirt as me. -____- it's like everyone went to Pacsun one day and got the same Beatles shirt and wanted to wear it all on the same day. But I honestly styled it a lot better. ;D

      You don't have Forever 21 in Australia?? D: I'm pretty sure you'll get one soon since it's expanding!

      Delete
  2. I don't care if anybody has the same clothes on like me as long as I look better, lawl :D I really miss F21 already, it's getting harder to find any affordable clothes here that's not all H&M which I really don't like so much ._."
    I like your video you have such a smooth skin! O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah, I rarely find clothes I like at H&M. H&M is kind of expensive compared to F21.

      Thanks ^^ But my skin is horrible. :p You can't see it well on camera haha.

      Delete
  3. I really like all the things that you bought. That sweater is really cute!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything you got is soooo adorable! I am dying for the tiger top & the one with the heart<3
    Love your taste. Btw you are really pretty.

    xoxo Thania
    juicydailyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the heart sweater soon then! It gets sold out really fast!
      Thanks so much! :D

      Delete
  5. I love all your picks! :)
    Especially the jacket + blouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Aaaaahhh I love your blog!

      Delete
  6. i love the denim jacket!

    btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hellooo! Hehehe, first time reading your blog and really love it! Followed you! ^__^ A good blog for me to hop on! Love your buys there! Especially the leopard printed shirt. I'm a sucker for leopard prints. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I love your blog!! I can't believe you're following me :oo Thanks so much!

      Delete

Subscribe