NEO Princess Eyes Cosmo Pearl Gray

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Water Content: 45%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
1 Year Disposable
Hi everyone!  Today is going to be a different review. I'm going to be reviewing circle lenses! I finally found my missing bag of all my circle lenses vials so I can finally review them on my blog.
I bought these lenses from Eyecandylens but my favourite store to buy circle lenses lately is Uniqso. Now the lenses up close look really pixelated but on your eyes they look SUPER natural! I kinda wish I got a lighter brown colour since the grey colour makes me look like a gecko or something.
Left: No flash / Right: with Flash
Design: /5
I really like how natural it looks on my eyes. The colour is very opaque. Sometimes it looks grey and sometimes it looks blue. The only problem is that I wish I got a different colour since it makes me look like a gecko.

Enlargement: 0/5
These lenses aren't meant for enlargement, I believe. These lenses sort of makes my eyes look a bit smaller. So if you're looking for lenses for making your eyes look big, I would skip on this one.

Comfort: /5
NEO lenses (for my eyes) are pretty comfortable! A LOT more comfortable than GEO lenses in my opinion. I can still feel them on my eyes but I can still feel my regular clear contact lenses on my eyes. These don't bother me but after maybe 4 hours, I feel them drying a bit but you shouldn't wear circle lenses for more than 4 hours anyways.

Overall: /5
The design is very nice and comfortable. I wouldn't wear these out since they don't give me the enlargement I like but I will still wear these for the fun of it. I'll make sure not to get any grey lenses anymore since it makes me look like a gecko.

Tell me if you liked this review! I'm planning on doing more circle lenses review soon so look out for that! I'll see you all later!
 
-Lily

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haha really? I think I look weird in grey lenses o_o

      Delete
  2. Ooo yay circle lenses reviews! Sucks about the enlargement :/ I've never seen circle lenses make your eyes smaller~ thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because the colour is so light ahaha. The next ones I have definitely make my eyes look BIG

      Delete
  3. ooooh circle lens!!! The design looks pretty! But the no enlargement thing kinda sucks because circle lens should give enlargement :P And us monolidders need all the enlargement we can get.

    I'm getting circle lenses soon! I can't wait but I'm also scared cuz it's my first time wearing lenses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you research how to open and clean them! And don't wear it right out of the vials!

      Delete
  4. i love this colour, it suit you! :) the design is so pretty, i kinda looks a bit like snakeskin or something haha :) xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hmm, I actually look good in this?

      Delete
  5. Wow, these are opaque! Wouldn't think they would be so vibrant on your dark eyes, not bad. It's natural that your eye looks smaller with a lighter eye color esp. when you have no darker limbal ring outside :x I would've liked to see a whole picture of you wearing these, telling from the pictures here I'd also say the color suits you pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to do a full face picture next time! :D

      Delete
  6. I am always on the lookout for nice circle lenses so I really like seeing reviews like this because the pictures on the seller's website are usually not all that accurate. I used to hava a pair of grey circle lenses that I love to wear whenever I had strong smokey eyes on.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do more circle lenses reviews for you :3 I think I'm starting to get attached to these lenses the more I wear them <3

      Delete
  7. this looks very subtle. cute post! :)
    http://www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color and the design looks so great! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cool! You had gorgeous eyes before though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL nahhh.. my eyes are so dark, they almost look black ><

      Delete
  10. oo love the name 'peal grey'~ They look so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a good review! find the circle lenses very nice and i find your blog very good and interesting.
    now im a new follower <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! :D

      Delete
  12. very beautiful! i like how these neo gray look on you~ i feel like the gray color lenses compliment our asian eyes well for most people!

    keep in touch :)
    -Joyce

    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But I think I'm gonna stick with the natural brown coloured lenses from now on c:

      Delete

Subscribe