INSTA - NYC + K Dramas

Monday, July 02, 2012

Hi everyone! How have you all been?
Well, I'm finally back in California from my summer program in New York City. I had to leave early because of family reasons. But I'm glad to be back since I was getting pretty homesick. I only got to be in the program for a week and then I had to go back home but I'm glad I got to go to NYC a bit early to walk around with my friends so here are some pictures from my trip that I took via Instagram since I didn't want to take my camera with me.

NYC is really different from California. Everyone walks there! No one here walks. All we do is kill the air by driving everywhere LOL. Anyways, if you guys can I think you should visit NYC because it's WAY cooler than freaking California.
Oh, and I know before I said I HATE K-Pop (except for SHINee. SHAWOL 4 LIFE) and I usually don't want to do anything with my 'culture' but my friend forced me to watch a Korean drama with her and I am HOOKED. Have you guys watched Personal Preference with Lee Minho? GAAAAAAAAAAH HE IS SO HOT!

I finished it in one day! I haven't watched a Korean drama since You Are Beautiful. I totally recommend you guys watching it. It's really cute and romantic? Watch it on MySoju.com since it has a lot of Asian Dramas with English subs in case you guys don't know that language.

Anyways, thanks for waiting patiently for a new post. It's been a week since I blogged? But there will be more blog posts to come.
If you guys are a hardcore Korean drama watched, are there any Korean dramas you recommend? I already watched Boys Over Flowers, Shining Inheritance, Donghee, You Are Beautiful, and Personal Preference.


-Lily

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. You really like Personal Preference? I tried when it first came out, but failed to finish it. I think I like a main girl who is more refined and has long hair. I'm so bias :(! I love those Litas! Wish I had a pair of my own. Really did hope your trip to NYC went well, I haven't even been to America, maybe one day :) I hope to go to Cali and NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I only watched it to see Lee Minho c; HE IS SO HANDSOME AAAAAHHHH.

      Delete
  2. OMG PERSONAL PREFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What about Coffee Prince, Secret Garden and Heartstrings?
    Whoa the NYC photos look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched all those except for Heartstrings. Hmm.. I'll check it out c:

      Delete
  3. i want to go to NYC and shop :) someday haha
    omo.. I love Lee miho<3 hes so hawtt
    but i was weirded out when watching personal preference cause the girl looked a bit like my mom on some angles haha.
    I recommend Playful Kiss, Dream High, Princess Hours, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, City Hunter with Lee minho again, but more of an action. I could go on forever but i will probably say like 100 more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH CITY HUNTER. HE WAS SO FREAKING HOT IN IT. I think I'm gonna try to watch Playful Kiss c: Or rewatch Boys Over Flowers

      Delete
  4. NYC is one of my next stops of my list although I'll be in London first, due to being a European, LOL. The U.S. is just so freaking far away, gnagna. But I think I'll go mad in New York I love big, pulsing cities! How did your summer programm go and what did you do aaaaaand I started pokémon yesterday!! And I played the whole lesson today because I couldn't catch a pokémon but it barely shows so I couldn't cut my connection XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Even though I only did it for a couple of days. We were first making a fake ad trying to sell sunglasses since most of us are art students and I didn't get to finish so hopefully I can finish it at home.
      omfg I'm stuck at the second gym. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. But the animation is freaking amazing. I wish I could understand what they were saying....

      UGH I wanna go to London so bad! Freaking British guys <3333333333

      Delete
    2. At the second gym, the one with the poison types? I don't know how much you played but, you have to go like this: First, when you stand right in front of the Pokémon Center go straight down, you will reach an area with a lot of grass and some trainers. You need to talk to the three employers so that the machine they are working for will work again! If you did that, you can challenge the gym. Team Plasma will show up and you have to chase them (twice, I guess), they will be on the road from where you came! (It's road 20 or 19 as far as I know..) when you chased them all they will run away again and leave the town via ship. After they've done that you can also enter the ship (the harbor is right from the second gym) and enter the third town! I hope that helps ^-^ The story's pretty amazing as well I love how many sidequests they have this time!! Though it can be hard if you don't understand anything :/

      BTW I had to enter your giveaway because fucking F21 in Japan does not have that amazing eyeshadow palette, noooooo. It's so unbelievably unfair.

      Delete
  5. You take really great pictures!! I must start to watch Personal Preference since you recommend it so much. The row of hamsters at the end of the post is the cutest thing ever.

    I get very freaked out when people put testers directly on their face, especially eyeliner and lipsticks. I tossed out the opened Colour Riche Balms because I really cannot bring myself to using it. I must remember to double check if I buy something at the drugstore in the future.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only recommend it because Lee Min Ho is so sososososos HOTTTTT <3

      Ugh it irks be so much when people use eyeliner testers on their eyes. They'll probably get eye infections >< EW

      Delete
  6. Aww too bad we couldn't meet up while you were in NYC!

    P.S. Any Korean BB creams you recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe