Ulzzang MU Tutorial + Liebster Award Nomination!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Howdy y'all  (lol trying to change things up since I always say "Hi everyone!")! So I won another award! It's crazy how tons of people are nominating me for blog awards. It's so exciting! I got nominated by Winona who is just so adorable and pretty and a great blogger so thank you so much Winona! Check out her blog!
So supposedly 'Liebster' is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, sexiest (jk), lovely, etc and this award is given to blogger who have less than 200 followers.

The Rules: (totally stealing off of Winona's post)
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose 11 people and tag them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them!
5. No tag backs!

11 Things About Me:
1. I know every line in Mulan (kinda sad)
2. I know the full dance to Single Ladies
3. I prefer watching kid cartoons than MTV and all that 'older kid' shows
4. I wanted to be Beyonce ever since I was 8
5. I dislike K-Pop but I am secretly in love with SHINee
6. Clowns have traumatized my life ever since I went to Circus Circus in LV when I was 10.
7. Snorlax is my favourite Pokemon ever (and my doppelganger LOL)
8. I never cry in real life situations but I cry like a baby when I watch The Notebook
9. I believe Wolverine deserved to be in The Avengers movie (I just wanted to see more of Hugh Jackman awww yeaaaaa)
10. I pray everyday for a Destiny's Child reunion concert
11. I always name my rival in Pokemon 'Tupac'.

Questions by Winona:

Do you have any supernatural/superstitious beliefs? (Like ghosts/alians/karma/etc.)
I believe Lady Gaga is hiding in my closet when I'm sleeping.

What one place in the world would you like to visit, and why?
Japan so I can get all the Pokemon games when it releases and don't have to wait months in the US.

What do you think is your best feature? 
My cheeks. Even though they're quite chubby, people say it makes me cute. ^^

What is the "Most Listened" song in your iTunes/media player?
 Crazy in Love by Beyonce ft. Jay-Z

What if your favourite film, and why?
Ratatouille, because it's Pixar and Pixar movies are always great. And because the movie is full of food and I love food.

If you could dye your hair any colour(s), without having to worry about employability, hair damage, or what people think of you, what would it be?
I wanna dip dye my hair a baby pink colour!

Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?
My name's okay. I wanna change it to Lakeisha. No joke.

A song that makes you feel nostalgic? 
Yeah by Usher (MY JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM)

Your favourite season, and why?
Autumn because I like how the leaves turn red, yellow and orange and where I live has a lot of trees and the colours just look pretty. Also because I like the cool weather, not to cold.

Is there a song you hear a lot that you really hate? If so, what is it?
BOYFRIEND BY JUSTIN BIEBER & CALL ME MAYBE BY CARLY RAY JEMPSEN. Because Justin Bieber overly says "swag, swag, swag, swag" and it just sounds wrong because he's too white and Carly Ray Jempsen is a friend of Justin Bieber and so friend of Justin Bieber is a friend of mine.

If you could meet one of your idols, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Beyonce of course and I would tell her how I know every single one of her songs and we would start singing together.

I tag:
Glitter-Skull
Sam Murakami
Zoe
From Natalie
Sheri
Your Beauty Fashion Fitness
Yotface
Femme Beauty
Lizchewy
Foreveralifestyle
Elizabeth Gracie

My Questions:
1. Why did you make a blog?
2. What meme best describes you? For me it's this one:
3. If you could eat one thing forever without getting fat, what would it be?
4. Favourite show from your childhood?
5. Who is one of your favourite bloggers ever and why do you like him/her so much?
6. What are your plans for summer?
7. Worst childhood memory?
8. What song are you currently loving right now?
9. If you were given $1,000, what would you spend it on?
10. Lipstick of lipgloss?
11. Describe yourself in one word.\

Hope you answer my questions because it took me like 40 minutes to think of them.
Oh and I uploaded a few new videos on my Youtube channel and this is the most recent one so check it out!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hehe thanks so much!! :D
    Sexiest? YES! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww yeaaa ;D LOL eww i sound like a creeper

      Delete
  2. Wow your voice sounds super similar to Taylor Momsen O.O Dunno if that's a compliment for you, I love Gossip Girl so that would be a compliment for me! xD It's nice to have a voice now along with the pictures.

    And thank you so much for nominating me, I feel flattered! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I remember Taylor Momsen from the Grinch. LOL I don't think I sound like her. I sound like a man xD

      Delete
  3. i didn't know you made videos! subbing :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D My videos suck but thanks for subbing!

      Delete

Subscribe