Mini Makeup Haul + Blog Award!

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Hi everyone! It's finally time for another haul! Most of the stuff is for a swap I'm doing with Sheri and only a couple is for me. So let's get on with it!
I still have a lot more stuff to get for Sheri's swap. But Sheri, if you're reading this hope this stuff is good for the swap so far!
You know how much of a makeup brush whore I am. I bought the ELF Studio Contour brush since I really needed a new brush for contouring the eye and also blending. I think ELF has a really similar brush in the $1 line but they don't sell that brush at my Target (which I don't understand...). But this brush seems pretty decent. It's stiff but soft and I can't wait to use it!
The other brush is a Loew Cornell mop brush in the 1/2 size. I think the 3/4 size is supposed to be a dupe for MAC's 239 brush but I didn't find it at my Michael's but I still love this brush! It's great for patting in colour onto the eye and I also use it to blend when I'm in a rush and I'm too lazy to grab my blending brush.
You're probably thinking "WOAH! LILY BOUGHT A BLUSH?" YES I BOUGHT A BLUSH. I was in the Milani section at my Target and this blush just caught my eye. It's Milani's Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso and it's a very beautiful light peachy pink colour and it suits well for my pale skin. It just gives this beautiful luminous glow to the cheeks. This is probably the only blush I'll be wearing for a while.

Hope you enjoyed this haul and I won another award! Thanks so much to Sheri for the nomination!

If you guys want a full review on a product, leave a comment below!Anyways, I need to watch the new Legend Of Korra episode. MAKO FTW! 

I'll see you guys later!
-Lily

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Swaps sounds like so much fun :D The blush looks gorgeous! Show us how it looks on you :) I've been wanting to try out the baked blushes but never got around to it >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a review on it soon and try to do a tutorial. ^^ Definitely check it out! I love it soooo much :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah definitely do a review on the Milani blush, I've heard so much about those!

    EEEK I'm excited, I see ELF and NYX :D Can't wait!!!

    Lol I went crazy yesterday and wrapped + double wrapped all your stuff to get ready for shipping already xD I even layered more paper on top then took it off cuz it was a bit too much :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've pretty finished up the shopping today so I'll email you as soon as my email starts working again -___-

      Delete
  3. love all your elf stuff! i'm obsessed with that brand. & really like the blush color too :)

    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOOOOOVE ELF. Even though some are hits and misses but the good stuff are incredibly good ^^

      Delete

Subscribe