REVIEW | Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Review

Monday, June 04, 2012

Hi everyone! It's time for another review. My first review on a mascara in a looongg time. So let's just get on with it!
I heard a lot of good reviews on the Lash Blast Volume mascaras and the Lash Blast Fusion just recently came out last year. Whenever I go to the bathroom at my school, there are always girls touching up their makeup taking forever looking at themselves in the mirror (I agree, I do that also) and I notice they were all taking out a bright purple tube of mascara and I noticed it was the Lash Blast Fusion. And they all had AMAZING lashes. Even a friend of mine who has the LONGEST THICKEST eyelashes ever uses this mascara so of course, I had to go on the bandwagon and get this mascara immediately!
You can see, the wand is really chubby and the bristles are pretty short. The wand is rubber which I don't really like. All the rubber wand mascaras I've tried didn't really work for me. And now... there is one more mascara added to that list.
My bare lashes curled
With the mascara
As you can see, this mascara didn't really do much for me. I have the water resistant one since I didn't really find a waterproof one. And let me tell you, I NEED to always wear waterproof mascara since I have Asian eyes and most of us have lashes that are just straight or just go down. This mascara made my lashes droop down and honestly, I would just go out with my lashes curled with no mascara than wear this mascara. 

Likes:
- I like the purple packaging
- Separates my lashes well

Not so likes:
- Fat uncomfortable brush
- Makes my lashes droop down
- Doesn't do anything
- Fat packaging
- If you apply too much, it gets really clumpy

So yeah, this mascara was a fail for me. But just because it was a fail for me doesn't mean it will be a fail for you. Another friend of mine uses this mascara and it works great for her! I just don't know why it didn't work for me.
If you have this mascara, how did it work for you? Hopefully it worked out better than it did for me. 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my review and I'll see you guys later!
-Lily

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I haven't seen that much hype around here about that mascara xD I think I've heard of it before though. Agreed it doesn't look like it holds the curl very well, I'll know to stay away from it since I have Asian eyes too! I hate fat brushes :x it's so hard to get to the inner corners with them without stabbing my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Every girl at my school has this mascara. :o I feel like only girls with suuuper long eyelashes can wear this mascara.

      Delete
  2. i never really cared for covergirl mascaras- glad i don't need to change that haha. i don't know why their mascaras are so big either!


    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... I had such high hopes for this mascara cuz Covergirl Lash Blast (esp the orange one) has been raved abt so much!! And Jen (frmheadtotoe) on youtube has kindof monolids and she loves it!

    My eye shapes are the same as urs so I don't think I'll be getting this mascara now!!
    Hehe thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the orange tube one is different. :) And I think the orange one has a waterproof formula? But I'm not gonna try it out. I'm just gonna stay away from Covergirl mascaras.

      Delete
  4. Oh that's a pity that it didn't work out for you! I use the same mascara for years now; I bought a new one once to try out and my lashes got super heavy and just went down straight even with curling! I hate when mascaras do that! :/ And I need waterproof. Nothing goes without waterproof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? I don't care how amazing it looks on my lashes but if it makes my lashes droop down, I'm throwing it out.

      Delete

Subscribe