Kinda Sorta Big Haul {Mostly makeup}

Monday, May 14, 2012

Helloooo again! How are you all doing? 
Yesterday I went shopping again and spent a whole lot on makeup like I usually do.
Some things I forgot to take pictures of are the EOS lip balms. I bought the ones in Honeysuckle Honeydew and Strawberry Sorbet. I know I said a bunch of times that I don't really LOVE EOS lip balms but they're sooo cute and I just love the pink colour on the strawberry one and I smelled the strawberry one before and it smelled just amaaazinggg.
This Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips palette is one of the prizes in my giveaway but I don't have my own so I just decided to buy my own since it looks like a nice palette. I like the colours swatched but the colour payoff isn't the same when I use a brush so I think I'm just going to use a sponge applicator with this and the sponge applicator that comes with this palette is just so AWESOME because it's angled. Physicians Formula should sell those applicators separately because I would soo buy them.
 I have been eyeing the Makeup Forever kabuki brush forever and it has been on my wishlist for a loooong time but I never really like to splurge my money on one product so I never really convinced myself to buy it and thank God I didn't because I found the greatest dupe for the MUFE kabuki brush for a whole lot cheaper, the ELF Kabuki face brush. It's not really the same but it looks kinda similar and this is just AS soft as the MUFE. This brush is super duper dense and soft and it hasn't shed yet. I used it for my makeup today to set my powder and I just loved how it felt on my face that I overdid my powder so I had to do my makeup all over again. That's how freaking soft this brush is! And for only 6 bucks, you can't go wrong with it!
I am a total brush whore and I have been on the search for a new brush to use for blush and bronzer since I am kinda sick of my Sigma F40. I mean, I like my F40 but every time I use it to contour, the bristles start to spread out and fluff up so it doesn't really deposit a lot of product. And I heard that the Paris Presents Angled brush was really good and I was gonna just buy it by itself but I couldn't find the brush by itself. I could only buy it in a set and it was pretty cheap too so I didn't mind. I lost the concealer brush that comes with it but its not like I was gonna use it anyways. The set comes with a foundation brush, angled brush, a mini powder brush and a concealer brush. I really have no use for the other brushes so I might just give them to a friend.
Of course, I can't buy makeup without including a few nail polishes. I don't really have a good nude polish so I just bought this cheap Revlon nail polish (705 Gray Suede) and I needed  good mint green polish ( 340 Mint Sorbet). I'm gonna paint my nails today with the Revlon polish and I might do a Rilakkuma design!
I ran out of my Shiseido powder foundation so I really needed a new powder and I was stuck whether to get the Maybelline Dream Matte powder or the L'oreal True Match powder. I just decided to get the Maybelline Dream Matte powder since it was 2 bucks cheaper and it has a cool swivel thingie for the mirror to come out. What can I say? I'm a cheap Asian and I'm a sucker for packaging.
I've heard so much rave on the Covergirl Lash Blast mascaras and my friend recommended me the Lash Blast Fusion and she has AMAZING lashes so of course I had to buy it. I accidently got the one in Black Brown which I don't really mind but does the colour really make a difference? Anyways, I tried it out today and I don't know if I love it. I find the brush awkward to use because I'm so used to my Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara which has a skinny brush and this didn't really do much for my lashes. Maybe it's because I was in a rush this morning and didn't really have time to do my makeup. But oh well, I'll still be trying this out and will let you know how I feel.
I haven't heard much about this lipstick, L'oreal Colour Riche Balm in 819 Caramel Comfort, but I heard it was supposed to be similar to the Revlon Lip Butters. I just LOVE the packaging for the L'oreal ones since it looks a lot nicer. I just wish I got this in a different colour since all it really does is make my lips glossy. But I will be doing a review on this so look forward to it!
This is probably my most favourite purchase out of the whole haul. I finally got Pokemon Platinum version! That was the only game I haven't played. When I saw this at Gamestop, I just HAD to get it.

Anyways, this will probably be my last haul for a while. I really need to save my money for once and not just spend it all at once.
I'll see you guys later!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the mint polish! I have a similar one from f21 too!

    new follower :)
    honeyfullife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG POKEMON PLATINUM! hahaha
    great haul :) i rly need more makeup brushes and eyeshadow... and everything :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pokemon!! I'm currently playing leafgreen, but the new game is released in a month here! I'll buy it for myself for my birthday XD

    I'd really like to try out these EOS lipbalms but they're not available in my country ._." They look so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and White 2 is already coming out??? Man, I wish I lived in Japan. :c I have to wait for the freaking English version..

      Delete
    2. As far as I heard they wanna launch the EU/US version in November so they can grab the whole Christmas period for selling! It comes out here end of June, 1 week before my birthday ^_______^

      Delete
  4. so cute i have the lip balm too :D and i rly love it :3 great haul!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe