Blog Sale #2

Friday, April 06, 2012

How To Order:
After finding the item(s) you would like to purchase, please email me at hanbyulhong@hellokitty.com and include the following information:

1. Item name
2. A picture of you holding a sign that says "I love hauted0ll" to validate that you aren't a creeper because I will be giving you my address.

US residents only :/ Unless you would like to pay a lot for shipping? :) (I doubt that)

I will send you the bill of how much you have to pay after I receive an email.
After, I will reserve the item(s) for you until I receive the money. CONCEALED CASH ORDERS ONLY since I don't have a paypal or bank account. :/ If I don't receive the money within 2 weeks, I will place the item back for sale.

EVERYTHING WILL BE SANATIZED AND WASHED BEFORE SHIPMENT
I will also include some free gifts with every purchase. :)

Hope this was clear. :) If you have anymore questions, feel free to email me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OPI Black Shatter Polish

Condition: Used 1x 
Bought for $8
Asking Price: $3.50


Lil' Bling Chrome Nail Polishes in Diamonds & Pearls, Sugar Plum and Morococo ALL RESERVED
Condition: All swatched 1x, Morococo Used 1x
Bought for $12 each
Asking Price: $3 each


Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin
Condition: Used a couple of times
Bought for $7
Asking Price: $2



Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in Waterproof
Condition: Used 1x
Bought for $6
Asking Price: $3


Smashbox Mini Lip Enhancing Glosses (from a set) in Glam, Afterglow, Illume, Brown Sugar
Condition: Afterglow used a couple of times; Glam, Illume and Brown Sugar used 1x
Bought for $28, Full size is $18
Asking Price: $4 each; Afterglow: $1 


Wet N Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in Think Pink
Condition: Used 2x
Bought for $2
Asking Price: $0.50


Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight
Condition: Used 2x (Presharpened)
Bought for $15
Asking Price: $10


Mirenesse Heated Eyelash Curler
Condition: Never used, Brand new!
Bought for $50
Asking Price: $15


Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Fresh Market Apple
Condition: Never used, Brand new!
Bought for $1 each
Asking price: $0.50 each


Couldn't find anything that interests you? Check out my other blog sale!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog is very nice and you have a great sense of style and make up!! I definately followed!:))

    Do you think you could check out my blog and maybe follow back and like my blog page on fb?? Would be great :D
    thanks! x

    http://cherryretroberry.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/CherryRetroBerry

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe