Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette [246 Greed]Tuesday, March 27, 2012
I recently bought a Wet N Wild Color Icon palette at my town drugstore that only sells Wet N Wild stuff and they still have some discontinued Wet N Wild stuff. Someone told me that they discontinued the 6 pan Color Icon palettes. Let's hope not!
I got it in 246 Greed since they were sold out of the 249 Vanity palette which I really really wanted since it has pretty gold and neutral colors. But I'm still satisfied with this palette.
|The black on the left is matte. The shimmers of the black on the right transferred to the matte black.|
The shadows go on soft and smooth and most of them are super duper pigmented. The colors in this palette are perfect for a day to night look.
I must tell you, that matte black is like my next boyfriend. I love it so much!
You can create so many different looks with this!
- Blend a matte brown color (not in the palette) on the crease to create depth.
- Mix the matte cream and the shimmery peach to highlight the brown bone and inner corners
- Tight line and line the eyes with a brown eyeliner.
Slutty Smokes (my friend told me to call it that)
- Apply the shimmery blue lavender color on your outer V and a little bit halfway onto the crease.
- Create more depth by apply a sheer wash of the shimmery black on the outer V.
- Use a pencil brush or a smudge brush to apply the shimmery black on the lower lash line and connect to your outer V.
- Blend any harsh edges with the matte peach color and a blending brush.
- Mix the shimmery peach and matte cream color to highlight the brow bone and inner corners.
- Use the matte black shadow as an eyeliner and extend the line out.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this palette and I hope to purchase more Wet N Wild palettes in the future. And I urge you to go and try these palettes out! These palettes will not disappoint. Seriously, if you don't like these Wet N Wild palettes then you must be crazy.
Highlights of this week so far:
Recently, FIDM's Franseska (I think that's how you spelled her name) came to my school and visited to talk about FIDM. And I totally forgot FIDM was coming to my school that day and I wore pajamas that day... way to impress a fashion college