Pokeball Nails Tutorial

Thursday, March 08, 2012

If you guys don't know, I have a major obsession with Pokemon. I grew up with Pokemon and watched every single episode and I have almost every single Pokemon Nintendo game. I haven't done my nails in a while so I decided to do Pokeballs on my nails.


What you will need:
- a candy apple red nail polish
- black nail polish
- white nail polish
- dotting tools or toothpicks


I found the easiest way for me was to start off with the red. After you apply and wait for you base coat to dry, apply red nail polish to half of your nails touching the cuticle part.


After the red nail polish is dry, you can now apply the white nail polish the rest of your nails.


After your white nail polish is dry, make a thin line with your black nail polish in between the red and white. Not too thin and not too thick and omg I just found a piece of hay in my mouth from my granola bar. o_o Okay off topic here.


Now you can use your dotting tool or toothpick to make a black dot in the middle. Again, not too big and not too small.


Use your dotting tool again to make a smaller dot in white on top of the black dot. And you're done!

Hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. omgomgomgomg i looooooove your blog!
      thanks! it means a lot to me even though i'm not really skillful lol :3

      Delete
  2. this is so cool! :) I love Pokemon way back when I was still playing Nintendo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute your so creative. Great blog by the way.
    My Blog:
    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe