First Blog Sale!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How To Order:
After finding the item(s) you would like to purchase, please email me at hanbyulhong@hellokitty.com and include the following information:
1. Item name
2. A picture of you holding a sign that says "I love hauted0ll" to validate that you aren't a creeper because I will be giving you my address.

Only US residents. Sorry. :/ Maybe in the future.

I will send you the bill of how much you have to pay after I receive an email.
After, I will reserve the item(s) for you til I receive the money. CONCEALED CASH ORDERS ONLY since I don't have a paypal or bank account. :/ If I don't receive the money within 2 weeks, I will place the item back for sale.

EVERYTHING WILL BE SANATIZED AND WASH BEFORE SHIPMENT
I will also include some free gifts with every purchase. :)

Hope this was clear. :) If you have anymore questions, feel free to email me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder SOLD




Owl Necklace
Condition: Worn a few times
Bought for $6
Asking Price: $2

Pikachu hat


Condition: Like new, only worn once
Size: One size fits all
Bought for $30
Asking Price: $15

Liese Bubble Hair Colour in Milk Tea Brown SOLD



Floral Sunglasses
Look pimping during the summer with these sunglasses! LOL
Condition: Worn a couple of times, No scratches
Bought for $15
Asking Price: $5

NYX Grinding Blush in English Rose SOLD



Milani Runway Eyeshadow Palette in Fashionista Pinks
Condition: Used 2x, sponge applicator unused
Bought for $8
Asking Price: $4

Blingtone Eyeshadow Singles in Diamonds & Pearls, Sugar Plum, Morococo
Condition: Swatched 1x
Bought for $20 each
Asking Price: $8 each

Essie Nail Polish in Turquoise & Caicos SOLD



Blue and Gold Striped Flannel SOLD



More items will be added later. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe