Inspiration: Alisa Xayalith

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Alisa Xayalith of The Naked and Famous (which is my favourite group) is my idol. Not only is she a stunning beauty and amazing singer, her fashion sense is very inspirational. I seriously love her style! Very clean, casually sophisticated and vintage. I think she should be the next fashion icon.

You can tell she has a slight ombre to her hair! I want to do that to my hair maybe if I grow my hair out a little more. Goodness, Alisa has very pretty hair. *.*

She can seriously pull off anything... It's not fair. I think I found a top like that at Urban Outfitters. And I like how she can dress very clean and proper and then edgy and boyish.


Just give me her shirt and skirt pleeasse

blue ombre hair... <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm completely in love with her & TNAF <3
    She's perfect. Her hair, her sense of style... I want to do that to me too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge new fan of the band, and of her. :) I am sure you can bring your own original style and do music.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe