Heatless Tousled Waves

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hi everyone! How are you guys doing on this fine boring weekday?
I don't know about you, but I've been constantly killing my hair by straightening it, curling it, using so many hair products, and all that stuff to make your hair look beautiful and day by day it damages your hair and also makes you lose your hair. I don't wanna be bald by the time I'm 30 so it's time to stop using so much heat on your hair!

First, wash your hair or just wet it.


After that you want to brush your hair. You don't have to use a brush. I actually prefer your to use your fingers because brushing your hair can actually damage your hair. Or you can also skip this step if you like the messy look.


Get a small hair elastic and take half of your hair and put it into a high pig tail but don't tie it yet.


God blessed me with such great looks.... loljk.
You want to tie your hair the way you tie cables. I wish I could explain better but... I suck at explaining so here is a picture of cables.
After you tie it, you should look ridiculous like this. Repeat this step on the other side of your hair (unless you like that half straight/half wavy look then go ahead).


After doing this, you should look like Princess Leia by now.


We could be sisters! Just kidding, she's prettier.
So now you have to wait for your hair to dry.

You can......

Fool around and take ridiculous pictures on your webcam,

Use that ridiculous face massager that your mother gave you,

Finish that book for English that's due by the end of this week,

Or my favourite, sleep.


After your hair is dry, this should be your results.
Pretty, mermaid like waves. Of course everyone will have different results, depends how long or short your hair is, how tight you tie it, etc. If your hair comes out a little bit messier than this 

Also if you want to make your waves last all day, you can use wax to help keep the waves last long.


Try it out and see if it works for you!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ^^ This is so cute, keke. I love the way you did your pictures so cute and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are like the only blogger that i read right now that knows how to write out a hair tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe