Picture Diary: StriVectin-SD Eye Cream Week 1

Sunday, December 04, 2011


I recently ran out of my Shiseido Sun Protection eye cream which I've had for quite a while. So when I stopped by my local Costco and saw this eye cream, I decided to give it a shot.

The reason I got this eye cream was because I have MAJOR dark circles. They're not even pretty. It's because I don't sleep enough or drink enough water. That's why concealer is the only makeup product I make sure I never forget. But even with concealer, people always come up to me and are always like, "Oh my gosh Lily, you look so tired!" or "Lily! Did you not sleep?" or "You're look like you're gonna die!" 

What this product claims:
In 2-8 weeks, lines, creases and dark circles look less visible.
 I've decided I'm going to do a picture diary for this product. Every week, I'm going to take a picture of my eyes to record any differences and after the 8th week, I will compare the first week's picture to the 8th and do a before and after. So you guys can see for yourself if this product works or not.

Here is the first week's picture!
BEWARE: My dark circles are horrendous and I seriously look like a zombie.
I think the flash makes it look worse. And my hair looks incredibly greasy. O_O This picture in general is just a disaster.


Okay, maybe I kinda overexaggerated but my dark circles are horrible in the morning! And they don't really go away until like 2PM and school is almost over by then!

Hope this product helps out my horrible dark circles!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe