Haul and Experience: Goodwill

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hey guys!


So the other day I went to Goodwill and went thrifting since I've been watching a lot of videos from clothesencounters which is my new favourite fashion channel on Youtube. I've never been to Goodwill before so I definitely wanted to go check it out. And also my style has changed. I'm more into vintage style clothes now.



I'm really happy with my purchases! I looked at the men's section and found LOTS of oversized sweaters and I found this really cute orangish brown cable knit sweater for only 5 dollars! Which is pretty funny because I was gonna go to Pacsun today and buy a cable knit sweater for 40 dollars. I'm really happy I went to Goodwill!

And I found this cute floral sweater for $5. 

And I went through the shoe section and found these really cute oxford style flats for 7 dollars.  

Overall, this was a great first impression. I'm definitely gonna go back next week and shop for more! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your blog! the layout is gorgeous :) lovelt little haul too. I always admire people on youtube, wish I had the confidence to do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe