Review: My Face Cosmetics Mascara

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hey guys!
It's time for another review!

So if you saw my October Hits & Misses video on my Youtube channel, you should know that this mascara was in my video and you should also know that I LOVE it!


It's from myface cosmetics which I believe is a new brand. This mascara is called the Upload Lashes mascara but it doesn't say that on the bottle. It comes in either black or brown so obviously I went for the black.
The brush is pretty standard. It kind of reminds me of the L'oreal Voluminous mascara. I'm just happy this brush isn't those hard rubber or plastic ones like the L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara because I always poke myself in the eyes with the brush.

What I really love about this mascara is how much length and volume it gives my lashes! It's like, everything I want in one mascara.
To me, there's nothing I dislike about this. I love it sooo much!

Enough with the talk! You guys probably want to see this for yourself!

My lashes without mascara.
Lashes with mascara (one coat).
 Okay, looking back at this picture, my lashes without mascara looks okay. I honestly don't know why. I think I zoomed in too close or something but my lashes DON'T look like that. They're really thin and barely noticable. With the mascara on, it makes it so much thicker and longer and defined.

What I love about this product:
- Makes my thin lashes noticable!
- Gives this natural curl effect!
- Stays curled all day
- Everything I want in one mascara!
- Easy to remove

What I dislike about this product:
- the price? It's kind of the same price as a MAC mascara ($16)

So overall, I really love this mascara. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this because I still love my L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara more. I hope I can find an even BETTER mascara. If you have any suggestions, please comment below!

I'll talk to you later!
- Lily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe