2 OOTDS!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Herro everyone~


I haven't posted an OOTD post in a while.. so I decided to post TWO today. :D Hope this makes up for all the OOTDs I missed ! 
I've had really cute outfits lately. They look...how do I saw this..hipster? Ew, I don't like hipsters though. They're so annoying.

Oh yeah. Here's a joke:
How did the hipster burn his mouth?
He ate the pizza before it was cool.

Ahaha you guys probably heard it before. I just thought it was funny...no? Yeah, I'm a loser. 
Anyways! On with the outfits..



I didn't get my shoes.. but I wore it with these boots I got at Forever 21.

I really like this outfit. The people on my Tumblr helped me out with this outfit. :) Oh btw, you guys should follow my tumblr if you haven't! 



LOL I know the shoes TOTALLY don't match with this outfit. It's just that I went ice skating on this day so I didn't really care what my shoes looked like. The ice skates were light brown so it matched my outfit well. <3 They looked pretty cute with what I was wearing. They kind of looked like boots. 

So that's it for my outfits! I hope you enjoyed them!

Oh and here are some of my unphotogenic camera whore moments...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe