Rave: NYX Runway Palette

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm a huge fan of NYX products. Not only because they are cheap and affordable, but also because the quality is great! I would prefer NYX single eyeshadows over MAC.

This product has been something I've been talking about in a lot of my older posts. You can obviously tell how much I love it!



It's the NYX 10 Color Runway palette.
I only have one palette so far. My goal is to get all of them! There's like, eight palettes in this collection. But the Versus palette which I own has a lot of pretty purples so that's why I went for that one. I'm a sucker for purple.
In the Versus palette, there are four purple colors and six neutrals. There's a mixture of matte eyeshadows and shimmer and satin. Every eyeshadow is soft and silky and very pigmented! Probably the least pigmented is the purple on the bottom left. It's not as silky as the other colors.



I heard these palettes have parabens in them? Honestly, I don't even know what that is.

Check out the other colors!
I need to go to Ulta and get them all..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe