Target Haul

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hi everyone!
It's time for another haul! I'm really happy about this haul even though I didn't get much. I'm mostly happy about the lipstick I bought.

Duo Eyelash Adhesive


I really needed to get an eyelash glue. I recently bought some false eyelashes but then realized... I never got any eyelash glue. I don't really need false eyelashes since my lashes have been getting longer and thicker (I will share my secret in a video coming up soon c: ). I'm just going to wear false lashes on special occasions.

I wish this glue had a brush applicator because I have really shaky hands and I'm pretty clumsy. Eh, practice makes perfect.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 515 Coral Crush


I've had my eyes on this lipstick ever since I saw Catalina's blog post and she said that she loves this lipstick and it looked great on her! This colour is absolutely beautiful. I've been having a hard time picking red lipsticks so I hope this one looks great on me!


I think this lipstick would be better for summer so it kinda sucks that Autumn is already coming soon.

Sinful Colors nail polish in Glass Pink
I think I kinda washed out the colour. But this is a really pretty baby pink and it has fine shimmers in it. It has a frosty finish.
Here's what is actually looks like

Notebooks
I also bought some notebooks for school. The red and black one was only 50 cents each. The others were about $3. I wish they had more of the Greenroom notebooks. The designs are so cute!

Lexar Platinum II 8gb Class 6 SDHC Card
I hope my pictures and videos come out looking better with this card.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe