Quick Review: GowoonSesang Brightening Balm BB Cream

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Today, I'm going to review Dr GowoonSesang Brightening Balm BB cream. It's not only giving you coverage on your face, it's also good for your skin.
What I really like about BB cream is that it's a foundation, primer, moisturizer, concealer, and sunscreen all in one. I never have to keep on remembering to put on sunscreen and primer before my foundation anymore. It's truly an All-In-One product.

It's pretty thick for a BB cream. I usually like my BB creams light but this one has a thick consistency. It has a really harsh grey cast to it also. It's not even like, normal flesh tone skin. It's REALLY grey. It makes your face look like a zombie! But after a few minutes, the BB cream sets in and blends in with your skin color.




It has pretty decent coverage. I love it for covering up my dark circles! I don't really like to use it on my whole face because it can make my face look really cakey. And it's actually not really moisturizing which is disappointing because I have really dry skin.

Overall, I wouldn't really recommend this BB cream to anyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe