My Favorite Eyeliners

Saturday, August 20, 2011

If you don't know, I'm an eyeliner junkie. If I had to only bring one makeup product with me, it would be eyeliner. Eyeliner is probably the only makeup I actually wear every single day. So here are some of my absolute must-have, HOLY GRAIL eyeliners.


Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil
I'm pretty sure the Black and Brown are definitely NOT metallic. I heard the other colours like gold, blue, and silver are metallic. The black and brown have more of a matte finish.
This eyeliner is just amazing! It has everything an eyeliner pencil is supposed to have.

It's VERY long lasting, smudge proof, quite pigmented, SUPER CREAMY. I mean, it's the creamiest pencil liner I have ever tried! It's creamy like a gel/cream liner! It's crazy. Also, it does have it's cons for being too creamy. Like, it's so creamy that you lose a lot of excess product while sharpening. SO SAD. But luckily it's cheap. My Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes is also one of my favorites but it's not in this post because the Milani one is so much more affordable, which is always a plus!


Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Goodness, what is there to say about this product?
Let me sum it up for you.....


IT IS AMAZINGNESS IN A JAR
I tried other drugstore gel liners like the famous Wet N Wild one and the L'oreal HIP but the formula didn't work out for me. I felt like the Wet N Wild smeared a little too much for me and the L'oreal HIP dried out fast. I have had my Maybelline gel liner for about 8 months now and it is still as creamy as when I first tried it! I love it so much!
Looks like a moon c:
And the brush that comes with it is actually pretty good quality! The brushes that came with the WNW and L'oreal I just threw away since it was crap but the Maybelline brush is really good! I use it more than my Sigma eyeliner brushes.

It looks pretty different from the Asian version which has a bottle cap kinda screwtop and a matte textured glass bottle. I would love to try out the Asian version to do a comparison!

 

L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
I've tried some liquid liners. I'm not a huge fan of liquid liners since it doesn't last as long as gel liners but it is good to have a liquid liner in your collection. The L'oreal Lineur Intense liner is the easiest to apply (for me). I'm not really patient for it to dry so every time I open my eye, it kinda smears or flakes off because of my flappy monolid.
It is, as its name says, INTENSELY pigmented. And also it's cheap, ranging around $6-9. The reason why I didn't get the Dolly Wink liquid liner is because I don't think it's really worth it but if I do decide to get it, I will compare it to this liner and my other Japanese liquid liner.


Hope this was a little bit more helpful to you guys if you ever decide to get some eyeliners. These are really good and I swear that you won't be disappointed! But don't sue me if you don't like it! I'm only a child! lol

Anyways, I'll see you guys later!

SONG OF THE DAY


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe