August Favorites

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hi guys!
It's the end of August which means it's time for a monthly favorites! I'm pretty sad it's the end of August... That means school is going to start soon. But I've been pretty bored this whole summer so I hope high school is a little interesting.

Wet  n Wild Bronzzer in 741 Bali Bronze

I actually used this bronzer in my Natural Bronze Eye tutorial as an eyeshadow.
This bronzer is WAY too pigmented and orange to be a bronzer. My skin is too light for this bronzer. Maybe if you had really dark skin like (not being racist) African skin, this bronzer would be better. This color is really pretty on blue eyes or brown eyes. It kinda reminds me of MAC's Amber  Lights.
This bronzer/eyeshadow is really soft and silky and pretty easy to blend since it is a bronzer.

Noevir Auto Eyeliner
I've been obsessed with using liquid liner lately and I thought that my L'oreal Lineur Intense was good. The Noevir Auto Eyeliner is way better! It's pretty liquidey but once it dries, it stays put. I really love the packaging. It's kinda similar to the YSL Touch Eclat since it's a click pen. When you press the button, it distributes eyeliner to the brush tip.
The brush is SUUUPER fine tip which is great when I do wing eyeliners.


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
I've seriously been loving NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencils. I really need to get more. I love using Milk to highlight my inner corners and as an eyeshadow base. I don't really highlight my brow bone since I think it looks weird on me and my bangs/fringes cover up my eyebrows. I love how easy it is to blend. NYX says you can also use it as an eyeliner but I think since it's easy to blend, it doesn't last that long as an eyeliner.

Touch Therapy Water Drop
My skin is really dry and it's been crazy dry during the summer. This moisturiser has been doing wonders for my skin because when you blend it into the skin, little water droplets appear which hydrates the skin. Like how my Lioele Water Drop BB cream is.
HYDRATION c:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe